Ratings for Dr. Jeff M. Arthur

Very friendly. I wish he was in my health care network so I could go back to him again!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Have had many injections over the years I've been seeing Dr Arthur. He is never too busy to answer questions. Staff is professional & courteous. Very patient & knowledgeable physician.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Dr. Mann and Arthur performed several injections on me the first starting 2 years ago. They claimed that these would eleviate my pain from disc pushing against nerve. Last injection I went for they told me that If injection did not work that I would have to have surgery and fuse the disc. I did not want to operate and they told me that if I continued taking pain medication that my liver would fail and could cause damage. they made me feel scared and like I was a drug addict. I have had this herniation for 2 years in which I have only taken pain medicine for past 6 months. I have a well paying job and am a father to 3 wonderful children. all I wanted was a way to manage my pain so I could enjoy the fast paced world with my family. Mann, Trahan and Arthur are just injectors and no pain management whatsoever.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

My experience - RUN People Run! I am so sorry to have to say this about a doctor, but Dr. Arthur has changed my life, not for the best. I explained after the procedure something was definitely wrong and you know what he said, quote "I Don't Care". After my Nerve Root Block, which he performed, I tried to explain to him my head was hurting so badly, I couldn't stand up. He explained to me, that he didn't care and he had no idea what I was talking about. He knew and he also knew that he had made a mistake. Now, finally after years and years and years of not being able to do anything and not having a life, I found a Doctor that found his mistake and now I am finally going to get my life back. Bless my New Doctor! People RUN! Find a doctor that cares and will work to help you! Find a good caring doctor..

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

Very kind staff. This physician talked to me and I felt he really cared about me.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012

A true expert and skilled Physician

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009

Dr. Jeff M. Arthur's Credentials

• Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr Sch Of Med, Lubbock Tx 79430 (Grad. 1987)