Ratings for Dr. Deborah B. Rost

well i have heard way too many horror stories about paula rinschler,not to mention the ones i have experienced myself.she was so rude to me my last visit.i to break the tension with a bit of humor, but i guess someone pissed in her wheaties that day!she told be she didnt have time for a laundry list and that i had 15 minutes.long story short, i left crying that day because she was NO HELP except for making me feel worse.2 years of coming in for the same symptoms,she didnt agree that i need any scans run,she just thought i had anxiety and needed to stick to my lexapro.guess what, i found people who actually care about my health.i am 38 and have been diagnosed with an acoustic neuroma(benighn brain tumor)i am scheduled for surgery in 2.5 weeks.where i go now, they had a diagnosis in 12 days.THANKS ALOT PAULA,YOU REALLY BLEW IT.YOU ARE NOT FIT TO TREAT PEOPLE.can you tell i am a bit upset?i have 3 kids and although i will be okay,my world has been rocked.had you payed real attention???

flag | Submitted October 17, 2009

Dr. Rost has been a life saver for me. I was sorry to see her go. The rest of the staff does rush you through, but I've come to know Paula Rinschler better and have learned that she really wants to help sick people and that too many patients come in with insignificant problems that don't require medical intervention. (such as the common cold) This can lead to the staff's unempathetic attitude and apparent boredom. The last time I went in to see Paula, I was truly sick and she was wonderful. But unless you're having a routine physical, you'd best go there with a real condition. This will help health care all around and help reduce the rising cost of insurance.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

Dr. Rost has retired from practicing Internal Medicine and if you don't think the attitudes displayed below have anything to do with it, then think again. I saw her no less than 5 times and she always made me feel like I was her only patient that hour. I knew that I wasn't. Competent and easy with a smile. Good luck Dr. Rost!!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Although Dr. Rost is very nice and knowledgeable, I only saw her once in my 7 years going to this office. It's a toss up if I ever got an RN or PA that wasn't rude or didn't make me feel uncomfortable. The only 3 I liked left after being there only for a short time. I usually saw Paula Rinschler who is extremely rude and is always rushing the patients like she has no time for them. The receptionist is also very rude and she acts arrogant. She makes it seem like you have no idea what you're talking about. After going to this office for at least 7 years, I'm fed up and I will never go there again.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2008

Every time I have visited this office I have waited at least 30 minutes to go back to a room and then wait an additional 10 minutes, which I feel is a bit to much. I just visited to get a blood test done to see if I have the same genetic disorder as my brother, but the doctor referred me to a specialist in order to see if I have the disorder. However,when I called the specialist they seemed surprised that the current Dr's((Dr. Rost and Dr.Plotsky'S) office wouldn't order the test for me for the same genetic disorder. I should also mention that that the reception's always seemed a bit ****y, but today I was able to see this side of her. I will not be returning to this office due to the reception's and the vibe I felt at this office after refusing a test I requested. What is the world coming to when you can request your child be tested in a public school for a learning disability, but if you request your doctor for a test and they refuse???

flag | Submitted April 18, 2007

She actually sat down and TALKED to me. I did not feel rushed during my appointment. She came accross as being very competent and knowledgeable - even on a condition that I would consider obscure.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2007

I agree about the office help, who are very short, the internal blood testing is horrible, as I was stuck 4 times before being sent to upstairs to a profgessional. The nurse (Janice Hodge) is disrespectful and no one offers advise or help unless you directly BEG for it.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2006

I agree with the other poster, Dr. Rost is wonderful but her office staff leave very much to be desired.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2006

Dr. Rost is terrific but her front office staff is so arrogant, provides such poor patient service, that I am regrettably seeking another physician

flag | Submitted December 3, 2005