Dr. Jeth V. Salomon

very accommodating.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Great doctor. I wish we hadn't had to move away, or we would have never left.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

He saw my daughter when she was born a month ago and gave us so much peace, then he returned my call on Labor day and helped up relieve her at home with prune juice and saw her the next day and remembered I had called. He takes his time with us, answering questions and addressing concerns. I love the small office. The staff is beyond great! They hepled me get her medicaid activated after I pulled my hair out for days trying to do it myself. I never wait long either. Can't say enough!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

I love Dr Jay! We started with him when my daughter was born 8 1/2 yrs ago and when I had my son 2 1/2 yrs ago we added him to the patient load as well. The office is small and intimate. I always feel welcomed and he may not see us for a year and knows exactly who we are and our backgrounds. I am thankful he's always quick to return after hour calls and gives best advice. His office staff is amazing and Jackie and Karen are sweet as can be. My family is planning to move out of Florida and I'm seriously considering flying down for the kids' physicals!! His only con...he's a GATOR. hehehe!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

I only have a 14 day old so I haven't had any sickness or emergencies yet but wow what an impression he and his staff have made! I LOVE him. He visited us in the hospital on day one and we didn't even know him. He entered the room with a big smile. He is so informational before you even ask. I wouldn't have known the questions to ask and he answered them before they happened. Which was great b/c they did and it helped me keep calm b/c I was expecting it! He is so cheerful and calming.I have already told all my friends with kids to switch!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

Great Doctor!! Has always been kind. My children love to go and see him. We had to move away and their new doctor is fine, but Dr. Salomon gives his own shots and gets the kids real calm before he gives them. He lets the mom hold the little ones while he is giving their shots. We had a child with an unusually long virus (over 2 weeks) and he did research, call infectious disease doctors and helped give us as much information we needed to decide what to do. He really cares about his patients. The best bedside manner with kids. He doesn't rush to judgement, but doesn't wait too long either.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2007

Love him! He never makes me feel like I'm being rushed and he's very helpful in allowing me to make informed choices about my childrens care. Very good with brestfeeding/extended breastfeeding, postponing vaccs, etc.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2005

Great doctor, helps parents make informed choices for their children's care.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2005

Dr. Jeth V. Salomon's Credentials

• Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Gainesville Fl 32610 (Grad. 1992)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "very accommodating. "

January 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jay is wonderful! He cares so much and really listens. My kids love him too! "

August 5, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr J is amazing, so is his nurse! Unfortunately,. his office staff is terrible. After several unpleasant interactions, we have to find a new doctor. So sad."

October 9, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Jeth" to "Jeth V."

October 20, 2013