Ratings for Dr. William K. Flannery

Dr Flannery is my primary care physician and my daughters pediatrician. We are never rushed during our visits and the quality of care is remarkable to none. He has taken the time to consult with other partners in the practice to confirm a diagnosis before deciding on a treatment plan. I would recommend Dr Flannery to friends and family alike.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2008

Dr. Flannery is my daughter's pediatrician as well as my wife's primary care physician. A thorough, honest and remarkably intelligent person who listens well and is very careful. I have never known a physician more empathetic or caring.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2007

Dr. Flannery is a caring, concerned physician who spends time, listens well, and follows through. He looks for the unexpected, and I never feel rushed. He always explains diagnoses, and medicine needed to me taken. When my husband was dying, he came to my home, on the weekend (both Saturday and Sunday) and even came one day on his lunch break. Not only did he do this, but never charged me for these caring visits. I know of no doctors who make house calls any more, especially on their days off or on breaks. I feel so lucky to have this caring person in my life.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2005

Dr. William K. Flannery's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1993)