Ratings for Dr. Thomas Peter Di Julio

Doctor didn't review case/scans prior to my visit. He didn't listen to my concerns or symptoms. Dismissive. Did not read a current radiology report (making me think my tumor had magically SHRUNK). Gave me a 15 minute lecture on hypertension (which is the responsibility of my GP, and I am being treated for it). Made me uncomfortable. Kept grinding on my feet with his instruments and banging on my knees (painful! VERY painful!) and got more frantic and hit and scraped harder each time he did the same thing. Said I didn't need further testing (which is not true, at all). Didn't listen. Has moved around from hospital to hospital. Makes you sign a sheet stating that you will not sue, before seeing you. AWFUL doctor! Do your research on his past before going... and report him to the medical board if he mistreats you (no need to sue to get him in trouble).

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

Very interested in helping patient and problem-solving. Good communication skills, not in a hurry during office visits.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Thomas Peter Di Julio's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)