Ratings for Dr. Robert L. True

Incredibly knowledgeable and feel confident in his abilities

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Very happy with staff, procedure and results. I still see Dr. True for anti aging and hormones, he is in a class by himself.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. True's for over 15 years and have found him and his staff to be among a select few who are as pleasant and efficient as they are competent and knowledgeable. I highly recommend this excellent physician.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

3 weeks ago I had a procedure with Dr. True it was a sad experience, I got not information before or after my procedure, needless no body call me to ask how I was doing? I think I did paid the same as everybody else. My impression is he only likes the high end wallet. I was very disappointed of this office.

Submitted October 30, 2013

Dr True was professional and straight forward. He performed a partial hysterectomy and I was up and about after only 3 days. He called me the morning after to check on me... That is pretty awesome in my book.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Wonderful doctor for a breast augmentation. Recovery was easy and almost pain free. Staff always laughing and happy. Easy to get in contact with Dr. True after surgery when I had questions in fact he called me at home the next day to check on me. Great experience.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

Dr. True is an amazing doctor. He is not an obstetrician anymore, he began practicing cosmetic surgery years ago. He did my breast augmentation and they are perfect. He also did my lipo and labiaplasty and I couldn't be more satisfied. I've had facial fillers done by hime as well, and I am extremely confident thanks to him. He is also my gynocologist and does a great job and knows a lot about what he is doing. I would recommend him to anyone and will go to him until he retires.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2009

I've been a patient of Dr.True's for more than 25 years, but he still treats me like a stranger. Won't even refill my BC script without making an appt. More interested in his image than his patients. Finally, I'm moving on to another OB-GYN.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2009

flag | Submitted July 28, 2008

I've been going to him for 4 years now and I think he's awesome. He's straight to the point and tells you like it is. I like the fact that he's the only doctor I need for all my gynelogical and obstetrical needs. :)

flag | Submitted April 7, 2008

Dr. Robert L. True's Credentials

• Univ Of Nv Sch Of Med, Reno Nv 89557 (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Colleyville, TX