Ratings for Dr. Amy P. Mercovich

Dr. Amy was friendly, cheerful and effective. Made a rapid and accurate diagnosis, then performed some adjustments that dramatically reduced my back pains. She also put me on a regimen of stretches/ exercizes to help prevent recurrences of this problem. Her practice puts the emphasis on wellness and prevention of injury.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

Dr. Amy is amazing. I am able to walk today due to her expertise and treatments. My handicap parking pass went in the trash because of her. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

Absolutely wonderful! Both Amy and Pat are very knowledgeable and truly interested in increasing your total quality of life. Wonderful people; wonderful practice!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

Dr. Mercovich is AMAZING! She and her partner, Dr. Pat, run a professional, friendly office and the difference they have made in the lives of my family and me is incredible. They have helped when I thought all hope was lost! THANK YOU DR. MERCOVICH!!!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2006

Dr. Amy and Dr. Pat are wonderful. They take the time to explain what would help you and why and asnwer any questions you may have. The office is extremely nice and helpful. I have been able to be call for an emergency visit and they would see me later that day so I didn't have to spend the night in pain. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2006

Dr. Amy P. Mercovich's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - West Sunnyvale (Grad. 1996)

Commercial Insurance Company