Outstanding Staff Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mark P. Trolice

Dr. Trolice is "the best of the best!" He and his staff were exceptional. They kept my husband and me fully informed of our options and all of the expected outcomes, allowing us to pursue the path to pregnancy that was best for us. We felt like we were part of a team and were treated with care and dignity the entire way. After 1 successful round of IVF, my husband and I are now the proud parents of two perfect and healthy 9-month old twins. Thank you, Dr. Trolice and team! Your care and expert skill provided us with more joy than we thought was possible. Twice as much, actually!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

Dr. Trolice is amazing! He really takes the time to make sure you understand everything and to see how you are feeling. Everyone is the office is super welcoming. I would definitely recommend Dr. Trolice!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

Dr. Mark P. Trolice's response
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We’re thrilled to hear about the success of your visit with Dr. Trolice!

Submitted July 13, 2018

Unfortunately, I have nothing good to share about Dr. Trolice. He was not helpful, always very very late to our appointments, his recommendation were not medically sound, the urologist he referred us to was only after our money- and this is after we ditched his in-house urologist that used to charge an insanely a high rate. Most importantly, I found him lacking compassion. I wish he becomes a better person, after he feels he made enough money!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Dr. Mark P. Trolice's response
Thank you for feedback and we value all patient comments as we strive to improve our service to patients. We are certainly disappointed in your experience as this is not the intention of our practice nor the expectation patients have with us. As a result, we would like to offer you a complimentary consultation to resolve your issues and discuss your fertility options.

Submitted June 14, 2018

Terrible bedside manner, made me jump through all kinds of hoops and I passed each one with flying colors only to be told that I needed to lose weight before he could do anything else...um..I was overweight when I went in there the first time...why make me jump through all those hoops if you weren't willing to do whatever else was needed. That being said, as far as surgery procedures go, he did great. But again his bedside manner leaves much to be desired.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Dr. Trolice and all his staff are the crème de la crème of their field. This office is run like a well oiled machine and you can be confident that you are in good hands when you choose them as your provider. His staff is incredibly warm, friendly, and knowledgeable and are available to you whenever you need them. This is not a small staff of 5 but rather a large team of departments and specialties that can accommodate your medical needs. I started my infertility journey with another doctor that had a staff of 3 who couldn't hold a candle to the care I received with Dr. Trolice. Making the move from that doctor to Dr. T was the best thing my husband and I ever did. He is so intelligent, caring, honest, and enjoyable. His staff and nurses are understanding, compassionate and return your calls, whatever the concern or request may be. Dr. T is truly an expert in his field and has had a huge hand in blessing my husband and I with our first child. This stuff is too important to put your trust in just anyone. Do yourself a favor and schedule a consultation.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Trolice is very passionate about what he does, and knows what he's doing. After 5 months, I was pregnant with a healthy baby boy!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Patient's update
We are so grateful for the positive feedback. Hope all is well and thank you for sharing!

Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr. Mark Trolice didn't seem to hear that my husband and I wanted to explore options. His only method of treatment was IVF. His initial diagnosis was wrong according to a second opinion I received. His bedside manner was terrible. During a procedure I had, he lost his temper and when he left the room, the nurse apologized on his behalf. She said he's often frustrated and short-tempered with his patients

Submitted August 7, 2016

Patient's update
Thank you for sharing your recent experience with our office. We apologize that your experience with our staff was less than satisfactory. We strive to provide the best possible care for every patient, and would like to discuss your experience in more detail so we can find out what happened and how we can improve. Please feel free to call Jessica Irwin, our director of operations, at (407) 672-1106 ex. 303 during normal business hours so we can work to resolve your concern off-line and protect your patient privacy. We look forward to hearing from you.

Submitted August 8, 2016

Dr Trolice i a great, caring, compassionate, very knowledgeable and excellent listener. After i had 2 failed IUI and 3 IVF cycles i was totally devastated and did not see any hope. The two doctors that i went before Dr Trolice told me that i should try donor eggs because i will never get a baby with my own eggs. As i am young and in the mid -twenties, the bad news was heart breaking and devastating to me. I was ready to give up everything and try donor eggs. When a couple of my friends with positive experience with Dr Trolice recommended me to see him, i was very skeptical. I never thought it made a difference. Finally, i have listened and went to Dr Trolice, i am glad, i did. I explained to him the story of my failed IVF journey and ready to go with donor eggs. I was completely carried away with with my emotions and cried out loud and wept in his office. He comforted me and he said, he will try the IVF again with my own eggs. I was still skeptical but i have decided to follow my treatment plan hoping for a miracle. Even more, the the kindness and professionalism of his staff made all my visits very enjoyable. To make long story short, Dr Trolice was able to do a five day blastocyte transfer. That was the first time after 3 failed IVF cycles my embroys reached at blastocyte stage. I was cautiously excited and hoping the best. Once he did the transfer i had to wait another 10 stressful days to know the pregnancy result. Mary, Dr Trolice nurse was the one who broke out the news of my pregnancy over the phone. Before that day, in the last five years, i have received five phone calls with absolutely devastating bad news of failed pregnancy. So, that Monday afternoon, i was ready to hear the usual bad news of negative pregnancy test. When Mary told me it is positive and and congratulated me i thought i was having a wonderful dream. However, it was real and happening to me. Finally, after about 20 days, i heared my baby heart beat on ultra sound. Now , i am 2 months pregnant and happy because of Dr Trolice. I am a christian and i beleive God helped me to meet the right doctor to do his miracle on me. Dr Trolice and especially his nurse Mary are wonderful. Mary is very compassionate and feels like she is my family member. FOR ALL THE LADIES OUT THERE WHO SUFFERED LIKE ME WITH INFERTILITY PROBLEM, YOU SHOULD GO AND TALK TO DR TROLICE BEFORE YOU GIVE UP YOUR DREAMS.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Patient's update
Thank you for sharing your experience with us! So glad to hear about your success.

Submitted October 14, 2015

Excellent physician very informative and compassionate. Allowed my husband and I to move at our own pace instead of feeling rushed.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I have done multiple egg donations with Dr. Trolice over the years and have found his office to be nothing but professional. They,as an entire staff, have anyways looked after my personal health and made sure I was always healthy. I couldn't have asked for anything better during this process.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Dr. Mark P. Trolice's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Trolice is double Board-certified in REI and OB/GYN while maintaining annual recertification in these specialties and has been awarded the American Medical Association's "Physicians' Recognition Award" annually. In May 2005, Dr. Trolice was inducted into the prestigious American College of Endocrinology adding to his unique distinction of also being a fellow in the American College of OB/GYN and the American College of Surgeons. His fellow physicians select him for Best Doctors in America® annually since 2007, honoring him as one among the top 5% of doctors in the U.S., and have named him "RE of the month" by the national organization

• English

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1990)

Secure Horizons