Ratings for Dr. Judith Elaine McCann

I went to Dr. McCann after a former dentist botched my bridge. I was stunned at the difference -- Dr. McCann seemed so much more knowledgeable and detail-oriented. She was clearly interested in getting to the bottom of my problem, not just slapping on a band-aid and waiting for something to go wrong again. She takes the time to discuss all my options, and her conservative approach has helped me realize how much my previous dentists may have been trying to milk me for my insurance money. I never feel that way with Dr. McCann. I have been to several dentists in the past and this is the first time I truly feel my dentist has only my best interests in mind. She has integrity, rare in people in general in my opinion.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

Dr. McCann was my dentist throughout my childhood. She and her staff always treated me very well. Through several baby teeth extractions and a dozen cleanings, they always made me feel comfortable and cared for. I would highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Very skilled dentist, which excellent patient relations. She is at the top of class in the profession. The staff are all well trained and personable. An outstanding dental practice.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

I was in an accident as a child that broke my front teeth. I have had a lot of experience with denists. I have been a patient of Dr. McCann's for over 10 years. I have never been disappointed with any aspect of my dental visit: check-ups, cleanings, fillings and emergencies, included. A wonderful dentist in every way.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

Dr. McCann is great! She truly practices "gentle" dentistry & does everything possible to keep you comfortable.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2005