Ratings for Dr. Gaetano N. Pastore

Great cardiologist. Wonderful office staff. Now if I can only get him to accept my eating habits.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

Hopefully you won't ever need a cardiologist but if you do this is the "Guy" you want to care for you. Dr. Guy Pastore. I met him 4 years ago when I was brought to Christiana hospital thinking I was having a heart attack. I agree with the other reviewers. Even at such a scary time as this he has this natural ability to calm and reassure you. Totally professional with an easy laid back manner. He answers each and every question throughly and takes his time to make sure you understand. He really listens to you & is very patient and respectful, even if you ask about a million questions as I do. Dr. Pastore is one awesome Dr. It doesn't hurt that he looks like he just stepped out of a GQ magazine either! His office at Abbey Medical Center is absolutely beautiful and is run like a well oiled machine. Everyone is pleasant and efficient. Easy to get appointments and you have no wait time when you arrive. All around topnotch. I feel safe, and confident in Dr. Pastores Care.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2008

Very knowledgeable & personable, has a relaxed manner and can explain problems & solutions in a way everyone can understand. Never makes you feel rushed, always takes times to answer questions and allay fears.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2007

Dr. Pastore is wonderful! He takes his time with you and does not rush through your visit. He makes sure that all of your questions and worries are addressed. He has a very calm, relaxed and confident personality. I always feel better after talking to him. He has a way of making you feel reassured after an appointment with him. His staff is very pleasant and the whole office seems to be run very well. I am very thankful that I found a Cardiologist that is terriffic!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2006

Dr. Gaetano N. Pastore's Credentials

• Pa State Univ Coll Of Med, Hershey Pa 17033 (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Newark, DE