Ratings for Dr. Stephen Y. Dobelbower

Dr. Steve has been my chiropractor for the last 12 years & I trust him,

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

Dr. Steve has changed my life. He is the most effective and influential doctor I have had. My treatment started with correcting multiple problems in my pelvic region, including lower back pain from a broken pelvis and associated trauma. He straightened and helped rehabilitate my elbow which had broken approx 3 years prior. I had both skiers thumbs 'fixed' as well as a shoulder that had dislocated and never fully recovered. He performed electroacupuncture (applying an electrical charge to acupuncture needles)on my blown out knee from a ski accident (which bozeman hospital suggested immediate surgery)which led to a 3 or 4 month full recovery and now is in better shape than my 'good' knee. I continue to look forward to monthly appointments and continued progress. I take recommended supplements supplied by Kathi and Steve and have started a 'paleo' diet which they strongly suggest. I highly recommend everyone give Kathi and Steve a visit regardless of health or doubts about his practice.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012

We drive 3 hours one way to see Dr. Steve! Yup, that GOOD! If you are looking for the best chiro in Montana... You FOUND him!! Really! (and we aren't related if that is what you are thinking! ha!) Just get one appointment... you will know what we mean! Our spine loves De. Steve!!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

Dr. Steve is by far the best chiropractor I have ever seen. He was able to tell me what was causing the pain I had been suffering from for eight years. He is very knowledgable and is willing to educate and explain. I go to him first for all health care needs.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010

Provided great urgent care to us while we were on holidays. Saved our vacation! Wish we had a chiropractor like Steve in our home town. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2010

Dr. Steve and Kathy are wonderful. He is always willing to spend a few minutes and educate me.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

He was able to correct problems with my hip that had defeated other chiropractors I had seen for the same problem. Very friendly, knowledgeable and willing to see me on a walk-in basis. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2009

This nutritionist is VERY knowledgeable and could be extremely helpful to many people, however he and his wife are very opinionated, close minded, and discriminate against people who do not dress like they do. They tried to force my son to take supplements (purchased from them) that made him very sick and threatened to report me to child services if I did not do as they prescribed.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2006

This doctor is a wonderful practioner and is very effective in his treatments, resulting in immediate relief. He is a wonderful asset to our community. His wife Kathy, as secretary and receptionist, is also very knowledgable in health issues and in assisting her husband Dr. Dobelbower.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2005