Ratings for Dr. Gary Lane Hills

Dr. Hills took time to listen to my issues and explain in detail the procedures he would perform for diagnosis. He performed a Upper GI and a Colonoscopy in the same visit. No pain, woke up and it was all finished. He quickly came back and shared the results. I'm picky about my doctors and he exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

He is really knowlegeable ,very kind and compassionate.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

My husband and I recently had colonoscopies done by Dr. Hills and we were VERY pleased, overall. After experiencing a previous colonoscopy that was a painful nightmare that was a twin to being in labor, this experience was simply amazing! The ONLY pain felt was the little needle prick for the I.V. When the anesthesia was added to the I.V. I began to feel a little sleepy, and the next thing I remember is awakening and being told that the procedure was completed! Dr. Hills' staff was incredible, as well. I'm happy to report my husband and I had good, normal results, too. I highly recommend this physician and his staff!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2008

Dr. Gary Lane Hills's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1979)