Ratings for Dr. Linda W. Good

This practice is not helpful at all! Very rude and unprofessional!!!!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

The staff is rude, un professional, and can often be heard gossiping and complaining while people wait on hold, or in the waiting area. I've often waited more than 30 minutes to see Dr.good only to have her not address my concerns and rush me out the door. Last week I saw her Monday and during our visit informed her I had scheduled an ultrasound she had ordered for the next day. She told me she would keep an eye out for the results and let me know when she saw them. Friday, I got a call from her office telling me they had received some results but Dr.Good was confused and wanted to know had ordered this test. She forgot, in 4 days, about a test for a chronic and serious condition. After I expressed my concern over this, she told me if I didn't have confidence in her I should seek care elsewhere. She made no apology, she wasn't even courteous. She has also never been responsive to complaints about the awful staff."

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Dr. Good is the worst doctor I have ever had. She rushes you out of her office and you feel as if your questions have not been answered. The time she spends with you is so limited. She never remembers your name and she mistakes you for other patients. One day she called me the wrong name. It is time that I look for a new doctor ASAP! Her staff in the exam room are awful and really need to learn people skills and so does Dr. Good.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2009

Staff are awful and verge on incompetent. After over 21 years in her office, she has no idea who I am, and I often find other patients files in my file.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2009

I always feel very rushed and not really cared about as a patient when I visit Dr. Good. I also was not satisfied with the diagnosis of my complaints.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2008

I find Dr. Good to be on the very conservative side.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2006

Visited her for asthma treatment while pregnant-- she rx'd two medications that were safe and managed my symptoms completely. She listens well and seems to focus on health over the number on the scale.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2006

Great doctor.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2005

Dr. Linda W. Good's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1985)