Ratings for Dr. Patty-Ann Krajewski

She was a new Doctor to me. I did not want a female Doctor, but did want the same Doctor as my wife. We both decided that we would use Dr. Krajewski. I found her to be non-judgemental and concerned about my health. She spent the time necessary to discuss my overall health. After my first appointment, she actually phoned me with some questions. This is a first. Her caring and willingness to listen were primary in my rating.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

I've seen Dr Krajewski at the PMG after hours clinic as well as in Bourne when I wasn't able to get in with my own PCP. She is extremely knowledgable, great bedside manner and down to earth. If I didn't already have a great doctor I would be switching to her. Amazing follow up skills, will call after hours, weekend whatever it takes to give you your test results. I highly recommend her if your looking for a smart but also friendly and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2012

Dr. Krejewski is far and away the best physician I have ever had treating me. She is professional, knowledgable, current, and concerned about your total well being. She explains everything to you, and you come away informed and prepared. A pleasure to see.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

The first visit I ever had with her lead to a call from her "just to check in" on a Sunday at 5:00 after I hadn't talked to her since the previous Thursday. After that I was convinced I'd found the right Dr. for me.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

The best doctor I've ever had. She really listens to you and is compassionate. She takes time to get the test done that are needed and when needed sends you to get specialists. VERY highly recommented.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2007

Very compassionate and understanding; easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2005

Dr. Patty-Ann Krajewski's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1999)

AHC