Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Filosa

He killed my sister in 1980. Let my mom go 2 weeks past her due date, and wouldn't listen to her trying to tell him something was wrong. Horrible doctor, should have had his license taken away

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

Delivered all my children. He is amazing! Very sad that he is no longer delivering but I will still see him annually.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Been my gyn for >25 yrs., delivered 2 of my 3 kids and one was a challenging delivery that turned out well. Sincere, caring and easy to read. I have never had a rough exam with him. As others mentioned he takes time to hear your concerns if you have any and has personally phoned me to check up on issues. This type of medical relationship which is valuable when much of current medical care is fast and impersonal. Though I do believe that not every person will click with every dr..

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

only one word .....dont go to him please.he wont anwser ur questions/just keep saying yes ye to wtevr u ask.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

Very rough gynecology exams. Is not gentle at all. Exam felt like rape. I complained to the nurse at the hospital, and was told that this doctor has this reputation. NOT gentle/sensitive about lady parts. I asked him to be more gentle, and he did not stop what he was doing. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

Compassionate & caring. Always takes the time to find out what's going on in your life at home & at work. Takes time to speak to you in his private office after each appointment. He's a good guy. His front office staff, however, leaves a good deal to be desired.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

Wonderful doctor, very caring. He checked on my progress from home and stopped in to check on me several times after my surgery.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

I wouldn't know if he was knowledgeable because everything I asked he said "fine, are you done yet?" I have never felt so rushed. He was insensitive and rude. A woman I work with had the same experience with him.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

Dr. Filosa is the best Dr. I've ever had! He always takes the time to listen to any problem I'm having. He's always very kind too!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

Best Doctor EVER! Filosa is by far my favorite doctor & as a women, GYN is not my fav. thing! Intelligent, sensitive, genuine & I love him to death! I recommend him all the time. Timing sucks unless you are first appt. of morning or first appt. after lunch - but that is only b/c he doesn't ever rush ANYONE. Dr. Robert Filosa is an AWESOME doctor!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

Dr. Robert J. Filosa's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1968)

Commercial Insurance Company