Ratings for Dr. Arnold J. Morris

The wait times may be a bit, but thats because he is that good

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Great dr. Used him 15 years. Great with my family.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Terrible Doctor! Gives out all kinds of meds to anyone with out a written prescription. I am surprised the Texas Board of Medicine does not look into his practice!! Terrible staff,,

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

I saw all the other reviews of this doctor and I am wondering if it is the same doctor my husband has been seeing. But then again it looks like the most recent review is a year ago so maybe it is. My husband sees this doctor for an addiction problem and I am appalled at the amount of prescription medicine this man will dispense out to addicts. It appears at first glance that this is a clinic that sees alot of people with addiction problems and not a general practicioners office. Even if you call his staff to inform the doctor that he is making the addiction worse and endangering the life of his patient by prescribing such things they act like its no big deal and the next month the husband gets more drugs. Unbelievable. If this is a medical doctor then I am a nun.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Doctor Morris is an excellent listener. His staff very professional and helpful which is want you need when you are in need of medical attention. I very much appreciate them all.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

MY husband was recently seen in a hosp not in our town for Pneumonia & pain in his back. While at the hosp they found he had plaque in his main artery(they thought he might have had a mild heart attack) & found a mass on his liver. He left with orders... one being to see his family Dr to schedule an MRI. His appt was with Dr Morris today. They kept him waiting 1 1/2 hrs in a room without seeing anyone after they showed him to the room. My husband stuck his head out the door asking how much longer it would be(he takes care of his 97 yr old mom & needed to go feed her) One of the ladies opened the door up just in time for my husband to hear the Dr say if he wants to see me, he needs to shut the **** up to which my husband replied excuse me? Dr Morris would not respond to him. MY husband said I've had enough & left the office without being seen. Very Unprofessional Dr Morris! no wonder you only have a 2.5 rating!! He's only been a patient of Dr Morris for a year but it's time to move.'

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

I have been seeing dr.morris for 10 years and him as we'll as his staff have always been amazing. After some problems with wait time in the office they have found a new effective way to get us in with less waiting time and they even accept walk-ins which most clinics don't. That's a plus on his side and ours.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

I have used this doctor for a few years but no longer. He is far more interested in booking paying appointments than in caring for sick people. He required 2 appointments in a one month period to handle what should have been done in one visit doubling his billing. No more.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Dr Morris takes a long time to see patients. I went in for neck pain that caused headaches. All he did was a MRI of the head, he didn't check my neck. Found out I have an enlarged pituitary gland. He wouldn't answer any questions about what that meant. I then got accused of prescription fraud which I proved to be false but he dropped me as a patient probably because he didnt want to admit he was wrong and yelled at his staff when they tried to tell him my side. He has always been rude but this time he was unethical. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012

Doctor Morris has been my PCP for 10+ years . He has a good bedside manner and tells you like it is .

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

Dr. Arnold J. Morris's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1979)

GHI