Ratings for Dr. Paul D. Taylor

This was the very worst experience I have had with a doctor. He and staff were very unfriendly, unprofessional and would not answer my questions or even give me copies of my lab reports. He also ran the wrong tests on me which he probably is still not aware of. Very unknowledgeable about medications and diagnosis with absolutely no follow up. Staff is worst I have ever encountered, very untrusting. Would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2013

Never has a clue as to what problem is. Sent me to a specialist. Specialist could not figure out why I was sent to him.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

I like Dr. Taylor because he always takes as much time as needed to answer my questions and will refer me to any needed speciaists. But I find the big waiting room unattractive, crowded at times, and it has old magazines.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2008

Dr. Taylor is easy to talk to, but seems to lack a lot of knowledge in some areas. He seemed a bit clueless in a diagnosis.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2005

Dr. Paul D. Taylor's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1996)