You may also like

Rate Dr. Neil Bhattacharyya

Dr. Neil Bhattacharyya's Ratings

I had Septoplasty done by Dr.B last week and was very impressed by his professionalism and expertise. Look forward to being able to breathe again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2896674].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2015

One of the best, if not the best specialists I have seen in my 59 years and I have seen many for my chronic sinus polyps.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2895952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2015

My wife had surgery with Dr. Bhattacharyya last month. She has been really suffering with her nose for a long time. I read several of his research papers and I determined that he would be the best one to take care of her chronic sinus problems with polyps. For the first time in three years, she can smell her own cooking and sleep through the night. He was great throughout the whole process from preop to the day of surgery to the postoperative visits. The best thing is that he is going to follow her for long-term management to help prevent the polyps from coming back.

I very strongly recommend him if you have sinus problems. You should also hear how he dictates if you can.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2867924].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr. Bhattacharyya turned my life around. He is VERY skilled and informative. I recommend him very highly. My daughter will also be having surgery with him soon. I can't think of a higher recommendation than that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2862002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

I have the highest regard for Dr. Bhattacharyya. I am so glad that I went to see him. It was funny because the Saturday before I was going to see him, I was at a party and I told people that I had to go to see an ear nose and throat and two of them independently said I should go see Doctor Bhattacharyya! Small world!

He was very thorough and very familiar with my type of chronic sinusitis problem which has been bothering me for years. Also, he and his nurse practitioner have been very attentive in my follow-up. I do appreciate that. I highly recommend him and his practice. I just wished that I could see him sooner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2814340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr. Bhattacharyya truly impressed me. I moved here from San Francisco. I have been suffering from chronic sinus problems for many years and they got much worse when I moved to Boston. I was new to the area, but my coworker recommended Dr. Bhattacharyya.

First of all, it was amazing that he was on time. I have almost never had a doctor actually run on time. His medical assistant was very helpful with the paperwork. God knows there is a lot of that nowadays.

Dr. Bhattacharyya took the time to really listen to my history especially with my experiences in California. I brought in a lot of my previous medical records, and he actually took the time to look through it carefully. During the exam, he was very thorough and amazingly was able to examine me with a special scope that didn't hurt at all.

Although I was hesitant about surgery, I did have sinus surgery with him and it went beautifully. I had heard such horror stories on the Internet and from others, that I almost didn't go through with it. The surgical experience was much, much better than I had anticipated. It went smoothly, and I only missed three days of work.

Thanks to Dr. Bhattacharyya, I am breathing and smelling once again. I was even able to cut down on my allergy medications!

I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2738909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

I am a physician myself and I felt that I had to write this review. I have been referring patients to Dr. Bhattacharyya for years and my patients like him. Then my mom needed sinus surgery. They misdiagnosed her in CT and did the wrong surgery and had scar tissue and complications. I had to convince her to come to Boston to have the surgery to fix the error with Dr. Bhattacharyya. He was wonderful and even I learned a lot in the process.

He put her on his schedule for surgery and the surgery was a great experience for my mom. SHe is 'fixed' now. It was well worth bringing her up to Boston to see him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2649409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

I am very impressed by Dr. Bhattacharya. He looks young but he has been in practice for over 17 years. I actually had a rare type of sinusitis. He was the first doc to fully characterize my problem. After surgery he explained everything very thoroughly and I have a perfect result. I even got most of my sense of smell back that I had not had in two years. I highly recommend him and his team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2561057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

He is a very good doctor. Not only is he very smart, he is kind and even a bit humorous. I waited 2 months to see him, but it was worth it. When I had my surgery, the recovery room nurse told me that he did her daughter's sinus surgery and her husband's septum.

The key thing is that he went through all my old records and my history and found the problem that was not addresses in the previous surgery. He is exceptionally thorough. I am very happy that I found him. No sinus problems for 9 months! Yeah!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2504234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Dr Bhattacharyya took very good care of me after another surgeon botched my sinus surgery. Another ENT said he couldn't help me. I almost gave up until I found Dr. Bhattacharyya. I have since recommended him to several of my co-workers and they thank me everyday. High recommendation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2502840].votes_count ]]