Ratings for Dr. Neil Bhattacharyya

Nothing good to say about this doctor and esp his staff. The worst experience in I ever had. Nothing about this office was good. No returned calls, no communication and a waste co-pays and time. I recommend anyone else. We live in a city that is full of great doctors. Sorry I can't say that about this one.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

A+ doctor. He is very efficient and I could tell immediately that his office staff thinks very highly of him. He was very willing to take the time to help me understand what the problem is and my options including surgery and medicine. I recommend him very much.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

A fantastic doc. He is puctual, caring and responsive. He called me back within 8 hours - no other doctor every did that for me. He also has a great staff, esp his nurse and his assistant. Most importantly, he did my surgery flawlessly and I only missed 3 days of work. I have recommended him to many of my coworkers, and they are also very happy with his care and thank me repeatedly.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

The worst thing about this practice is the staff!!! They are not helpful and don't care. The doctors is not a people's person, horrible communication skills and doesn't know how to respond to calls.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

A great doctor. He always answered my phone calls promptly and was never bothered by my seemingly unending questions. I was quite worried about surgery since my father had a botched sinus surgery by another doctor in Boston. When I found out that I needed sinus surgery, I did a lot of research and asked several of my doctor friends and they all recommended

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Simply a superb doctor. Very knowledgeable and also kind and caring. His expertise is well known in Boston and all of New England. Both I and my brother had very successful sinus surgery with him. He is our family ENT for the nose!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

I had an appt with Dr. Bhattacharyya a week ago. I was so amazed with his entire office. There is a board that lists the doctors either on time or how long behind. ALL doctors were listed on time. Dr. Bhattacharyya took me almost exactly the time of my appointment... I was super impressed with him and his staff. He was extremely nice and had a great personality. After talking with him for 1 min I felt super comfortable with him. He took the time to review a CT scan I had by another provider. He explained everything wrong -- I am having surgery with him. I was so apprehensive the past 5 years on doing the surgery, now I actually am relieved and know I will be fine...If I could give him 10 stars I would...

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015

My wife had surgery with Dr. Bhattacharyya last month. She has been really suffering with her nose for a long time. I read several of his research papers and I determined that he would be the best one to take care of her chronic sinus problems with polyps. For the first time in three years, she can smell her own cooking and sleep through the night. He was great throughout the whole process from preop to the day of surgery to the postoperative visits. The best thing is that he is going to follow her for long-term management to help prevent the polyps from coming back. I very strongly recommend him if you have sinus problems. You should also hear how he dictates if you can.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr. Neil Bhattacharyya's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1992)

Harvard-Pilgrim
Multiplan
Tufts
Tufts Health Plans

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Nothing good to say about this doctor and esp his staff. The worst experience in I ever had. Nothing about this office was good. No returned calls, no communica..."

April 27, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "A+ doctor. He is very efficient and I could tell immediately that his office staff thinks very highly of him. He was very willing to take the time to help me..."

April 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A fantastic doc. He is puctual, caring and responsive. He called me back within 8 hours - no other doctor every did that for me. He also has a great staff, esp..."

April 14, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "The worst thing about this practice is the staff!!! They are not helpful and don't care. The doctors is not a people's person, horrible communication skills and..."

April 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A great doctor. He always answered my phone calls promptly and was never bothered by my seemingly unending questions. I was quite worried about surgery since my..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Simply a superb doctor. Very knowledgeable and also kind and caring. His expertise is well known in Boston and all of New England. Both I and my brother had ver..."

December 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had an appt with Dr. Bhattacharyya a week ago. I was so amazed with his entire office. There is a board that lists the doctors either on time or how long be..."

November 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had Septoplasty done by Dr.B last week and was very impressed by his professionalism and expertise. Look forward to being able to breathe again!"

August 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the best, if not the best specialists I have seen in my 59 years and I have seen many for my chronic sinus polyps. "

August 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My wife had surgery with Dr. Bhattacharyya last month. She has been really suffering with her nose for a long time. I read several of his research papers and I ..."

July 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bhattacharyya turned my life around. He is VERY skilled and informative. I recommend him very highly. My daughter will also be having surgery with him so..."

July 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have the highest regard for Dr. Bhattacharyya. I am so glad that I went to see him. It was funny because the Saturday before I was going to see him, I was at ..."

May 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bhattacharyya truly impressed me. I moved here from San Francisco. I have been suffering from chronic sinus problems for many years and they got much worse ..."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a physician myself and I felt that I had to write this review. I have been referring patients to Dr. Bhattacharyya for years and my patients like him. The..."

December 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very impressed by Dr. Bhattacharya. He looks young but he has been in practice for over 17 years. I actually had a rare type of sinusitis. He was the first..."

October 2, 2014