Ratings for Dr. Neil Bhattacharyya

My college age daughter had two surgeries in the span of 18 months for her sinus problems, treated at a big hospital in Boston. When they told her she needed a third surgery six months later, I almost started to cry. I asked around to my physician friends and they all suggested that I get a second opinion for her from Dr. Bhattacharya. He looked over her records and he examined her with several different scopes in the office. He identified the cause of her problem and why she was getting recurrent polyps and needing more and more surgery. I was reluctant for her to have another sinus surgery but we are so glad she did. She is doing extremely well and can breathe without sinus headaches and facial pain for the first time in three years. I am very grateful for Dr. Bhattacharya's kind and skilled and compassionate care. Thank you Dr. Bhattacharya if you ever

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

I have learned a lot from Dr. Bhattacharya. He is an awesome doctor and outstanding surgeon. Now I am sending my husband to him.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

I am a medical device representative in the operating room working in multiple Boston hospitals. I found out that I had chronic sinusitis with polyps I asked my fellow equipment reps that work in ENT and every one of them strongly suggested that I should see Dr. Bhattacharyya, not to mention the OR nurses. He completed my surgery last month and I am perfect with improved breathing and sense of smell and my snoring vanished. I am so happy he was able to take care of me.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

I was seeing another female doctor in the practice but I was not getting anywhere with my sinus and nasal problems. When I was checking out I ran into another patient who was checking out. It turns out she was a doctor who had had surgery with Dr. Bhattacharyya. We were chatting on the way to the parking lot and she recommended him highly. Thank goodness! I saw him and within one visit and a special scope exam he diagnosed my problem and actually fixed it in the office under local anesthesia. I was so lucky to have finally found him.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

I got Dr. B name at a health course I was attending. WHen I saw him, he was on time and spent time talking me thru my sinus problem. It turns out he figured out that i have a special type of inflammation in my sinuses that can affect my lungs. He caught it early and made the diagnosis that three other ENTs missed. I owe him a lot. My surgery went as planned and I am ll better now thanks to Dr. B.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

He was the best doctor among three that I consulted for my septum. Surg went perfectly. Great team!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

My daughter has CF and needed sinus surgery. He has had over 500 CF patients, tremendous experience. He was just phenomenal, couldn't imagine a better more skilled Doctor. Surgery was at B&W Faulkner hospital in Boston, staff was superb, professional, just can't say enough. Awesome !!!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

He was prompt, thorough and accurate. Excellent surgical care and perfect septoplasty result.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

I cannot recommend him higher. I am an OR nurse so I asked around about sinus surgeons and 4 different people gave his name first. He did a great job on my septum. The best by far. Outstanding care.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Excellent and skilled doctor. He solved my sinus infection problem with a minimally invasive surgery approach in one day. It turns out he did the key research on it when I reached him. Best ENT doc!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

Dr. Neil Bhattacharyya's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1992)

HealthFirst