Ratings for Dr. Neil Bhattacharyya

A great doctor. He always answered my phone calls promptly and was never bothered by my seemingly unending questions. I was quite worried about surgery since my father had a botched sinus surgery by another doctor in Boston. When I found out that I needed sinus surgery, I did a lot of research and asked several of my doctor friends and they all recommended

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Simply a superb doctor. Very knowledgeable and also kind and caring. His expertise is well known in Boston and all of New England. Both I and my brother had very successful sinus surgery with him. He is our family ENT for the nose!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

I had an appt with Dr. Bhattacharyya a week ago. I was so amazed with his entire office. There is a board that lists the doctors either on time or how long behind. ALL doctors were listed on time. Dr. Bhattacharyya took me almost exactly the time of my appointment... I was super impressed with him and his staff. He was extremely nice and had a great personality. After talking with him for 1 min I felt super comfortable with him. He took the time to review a CT scan I had by another provider. He explained everything wrong -- I am having surgery with him. I was so apprehensive the past 5 years on doing the surgery, now I actually am relieved and know I will be fine...If I could give him 10 stars I would...

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015

My wife had surgery with Dr. Bhattacharyya last month. She has been really suffering with her nose for a long time. I read several of his research papers and I determined that he would be the best one to take care of her chronic sinus problems with polyps. For the first time in three years, she can smell her own cooking and sleep through the night. He was great throughout the whole process from preop to the day of surgery to the postoperative visits. The best thing is that he is going to follow her for long-term management to help prevent the polyps from coming back. I very strongly recommend him if you have sinus problems. You should also hear how he dictates if you can.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr. Bhattacharyya turned my life around. He is VERY skilled and informative. I recommend him very highly. My daughter will also be having surgery with him soon. I can't think of a higher recommendation than that.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

I have the highest regard for Dr. Bhattacharyya. I am so glad that I went to see him. It was funny because the Saturday before I was going to see him, I was at a party and I told people that I had to go to see an ear nose and throat and two of them independently said I should go see Doctor Bhattacharyya! Small world! He was very thorough and very familiar with my type of chronic sinusitis problem which has been bothering me for years. Also, he and his nurse practitioner have been very attentive in my follow-up. I do appreciate that. I highly recommend him and his practice. I just wished that I could see him sooner.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr. Bhattacharyya truly impressed me. I moved here from San Francisco. I have been suffering from chronic sinus problems for many years and they got much worse when I moved to Boston. I was new to the area, but my coworker recommended Dr. Bhattacharyya. First of all, it was amazing that he was on time. I have almost never had a doctor actually run on time. His medical assistant was very helpful with the paperwork. God knows there is a lot of that nowadays. Dr. Bhattacharyya took the time to really listen to my history especially with my experiences in California. I brought in a lot of my previous medical records, and he actually took the time to look through it carefully. During the exam, he was very thorough and amazingly was able to examine me with a special scope that didn't hurt at all. Although I was hesitant about surgery, I did have sinus surgery with him and it went beautifully. I had heard such horror stories on the Internet and from others, that I almost didn't go through with it. The surgical experience was much, much better than I had anticipated. It went smoothly, and I only missed three days of work. Thanks to Dr. Bhattacharyya, I am breathing and smelling once again. I was even able to cut down on my allergy medications! I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

I am a physician myself and I felt that I had to write this review. I have been referring patients to Dr. Bhattacharyya for years and my patients like him. Then my mom needed sinus surgery. They misdiagnosed her in CT and did the wrong surgery and had scar tissue and complications. I had to convince her to come to Boston to have the surgery to fix the error with Dr. Bhattacharyya. He was wonderful and even I learned a lot in the process. He put her on his schedule for surgery and the surgery was a great experience for my mom. SHe is 'fixed' now. It was well worth bringing her up to Boston to see him.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Dr. Neil Bhattacharyya's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1992)

Harvard-Pilgrim
Multiplan
Tufts
Tufts Health Plans

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A great doctor. He always answered my phone calls promptly and was never bothered by my seemingly unending questions. I was quite worried about surgery since my..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Simply a superb doctor. Very knowledgeable and also kind and caring. His expertise is well known in Boston and all of New England. Both I and my brother had ver..."

December 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had an appt with Dr. Bhattacharyya a week ago. I was so amazed with his entire office. There is a board that lists the doctors either on time or how long be..."

November 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had Septoplasty done by Dr.B last week and was very impressed by his professionalism and expertise. Look forward to being able to breathe again!"

August 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the best, if not the best specialists I have seen in my 59 years and I have seen many for my chronic sinus polyps. "

August 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My wife had surgery with Dr. Bhattacharyya last month. She has been really suffering with her nose for a long time. I read several of his research papers and I ..."

July 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bhattacharyya turned my life around. He is VERY skilled and informative. I recommend him very highly. My daughter will also be having surgery with him so..."

July 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have the highest regard for Dr. Bhattacharyya. I am so glad that I went to see him. It was funny because the Saturday before I was going to see him, I was at ..."

May 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bhattacharyya truly impressed me. I moved here from San Francisco. I have been suffering from chronic sinus problems for many years and they got much worse ..."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a physician myself and I felt that I had to write this review. I have been referring patients to Dr. Bhattacharyya for years and my patients like him. The..."

December 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very impressed by Dr. Bhattacharya. He looks young but he has been in practice for over 17 years. I actually had a rare type of sinusitis. He was the first..."

October 2, 2014