Ratings for Dr. Neil Bhattacharyya

I cannot recommend him higher. I am an OR nurse so I asked around about sinus surgeons and 4 different people gave his name first. He did a great job on my septum. The best by far. Outstanding care.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Excellent and skilled doctor. He solved my sinus infection problem with a minimally invasive surgery approach in one day. It turns out he did the key research on it when I reached him. Best ENT doc!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

A++ fantastic doc. He is punctual, caring and responsive. He called me back so fast I could not believe it- no other doctor ever did that for me. His staffs are awesome, every body in the team. Most importantly, he did my surgery and everything he said how it will goes it did. Simply a superb doctor. I was so amaze for his professionalism and expertise A+++. Looking forward to being able to breathe again!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

I am a nurse. Dr. Bhattacharyya is the smartest, most knowledgeable Dr. I have met. I moved from Cali with bad sinus problems and polyps. When I got to Boston, I asked several of my nurse colleagues and they universally recommended Dr. B. I was not disappointed. He did my surgery flawlessly and with any nausea, which I have had in the past. There was not pain after surgery and within one week I was feeling better than I have in 5 years. Kudos to Dr. B and his surgical skill.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

I am so happy that I found Dr. Bhattacharyya. I was immediately put at ease by his staff and his own bedside manner. I also didi a lot of research on him and found that he is quite well known for his research in the clinical sinusitis category. I am scheduled for surgery and I know I could not be in better hands. BTW, his ability to dictate is very impressive if you get to hear it. I stringly recommend him for any sinus or nasal problems.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Nothing good to say about this doctor and esp his staff. The worst experience in I ever had. Nothing about this office was good. No returned calls, no communication and a waste co-pays and time. I recommend anyone else. We live in a city that is full of great doctors. Sorry I can't say that about this one.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

A+ doctor. He is very efficient and I could tell immediately that his office staff thinks very highly of him. He was very willing to take the time to help me understand what the problem is and my options including surgery and medicine. I recommend him very much.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

A fantastic doc. He is puctual, caring and responsive. He called me back within 8 hours - no other doctor every did that for me. He also has a great staff, esp his nurse and his assistant. Most importantly, he did my surgery flawlessly and I only missed 3 days of work. I have recommended him to many of my coworkers, and they are also very happy with his care and thank me repeatedly.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

The worst thing about this practice is the staff!!! They are not helpful and don't care. The doctors is not a people's person, horrible communication skills and doesn't know how to respond to calls.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

A great doctor. He always answered my phone calls promptly and was never bothered by my seemingly unending questions. I was quite worried about surgery since my father had a botched sinus surgery by another doctor in Boston. When I found out that I needed sinus surgery, I did a lot of research and asked several of my doctor friends and they all recommended

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Dr. Neil Bhattacharyya's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1992)