Ratings for Dr. Alicia M. Costantino

I love doctor C. She has delivered all of my children and I still see her for my female care. I got the very best care before and after pregnancies and will continue to trust her with my care. I feel like she really listens to my concerns and cares about my healthcare. She takes the time to answer all of my questions and makes sure I understand. I recommend her to all of my friends who are in need of a caring doctor who is knowledgeable. The only problem I have is the wait time can be a little long but that is to be expected with any doctor lately.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I really liked Dr Costantino. She was kind about my girls tagging along to most of my appointments. She spent time with me at each appointment and reassured me. At my last appointment I asked her to continue my thyroid med for two months after the pregnancy Because my husband was switching jobs and we would be without insurance to see a PCP immediately after my daughter was born. She assured me and promised to renew the med so I wouldn't be without for those two months until our insurance kicked in. I called a month later and she changed her mind and decided not to refill my med for two months. So I've been left high and dry. Literally dry because without my thyroid med my milk is drying up... She said she would refil my med if I would do a lab on my thyroid level. I understand her concern but we have zero money for out of pocket labs, I'm on the lowest dose possible so it can't hurt me to continue it for two more months, and I did labs with them twice for thyroid levels. I feel that my care was not good postpartum. I feel that she did not care about my situation or try to help me... I'm sorry I trusted her while I had insurance and could have seen an urgent care doctor who would have prescribed me the meds I need to care for my family while I was insured.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

I absolutely love Dr. Costantino and her staff. She delivered my first son a couple years ago and has been caring for me now during my second pregnancy. She is extremely knowledgeable and answered all my questions thoroughly. She is reassuring & comforting- which is important to me as I was very anxious with my first pregnancy. There were times that she was not able to meet with me (so I met with her NP) but I understand it was because she was assisting other patients that were going into labor. I didn't mind this as this meant that I could count on her to be there (even if she had other appts) whenever it was my turn to deliver. I would definitely recommend Dr. Costantino!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Highly recommend doctor. Very knowledgeable, kind, respectful, and always takes wonderful care of her patients. The staff is incredible. It nice to go to a office and have familiar face. Very nice staff!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Dr. Costantino is an excellent doctor. I would recommend her to everybody.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Worth doctor I ever had . I was sick all the time when I was pregnant . She didn't see me at all until I lost my baby and I lost my babise twice cuz of her . She is a worth OBGYN I ever seen . She didn't even give me nausea meds when I really needed . Her NP don't know the anything about what she is doing and that shows why they are a worth team ever . She afraid to show herself to pations cuz she knows she never can fix there problems . I told her from beging what is my miscarriage for and she thought she knows my body better than me and I had miscarriage under her care . She don't know anything don't choose her I got pregnant again and I changed her to another doctor and I am good nowcuz second doctor trusted me when I explainedmy problems.

Submitted September 30, 2014

The staff seems to be friendly and polite. I schedules appointment with Dr. Costantino but unfortunately never saw or met her that's why I won't come back. I was seen by her NP, she seemed like pretty nice and knowledgeable lady but still it would be great at list meet the doctor. I need to say that NP took care of me and answered my questions, so it's big plus. I have to add the comment about regular nurse who was preparing equipment for pep smear and when she just placed everything on the bold table I was shocked and she saw my face and at the same time NP came in and replace everything on the paper towel, so I need to say that was a big RED flag about hygiene and regular nurse's knowledge about her job. Overall my experience was OK but I doubt I will return there.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

Dr. C and the staff is the best!!!! She is my doctor for 11 years.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

Was not given appropriate care based on referral from PCP. Did not see Dr. Costantino but rather her unpleasent NP. I was discharged dispite the fact that I reported dizziness, and nausea. There was no evaluation of my symptoms. I drove home, foolishly, where my Paramedic husband noticed right away that I did not look very good. He took my blood pressure and it was 80/40. I had to talk him out of going back to the clinic to have some words with the staff after he treated me. Also, after making payment arrangements (I have a HSA so I pay a lot out of pocket) and keeping my agreement by making the payments I was sent to collections. I have called several times to try and resolve this but keep getting notifications from the collection agency that I have not made any payments. Unfortunately, I have used Dr. Costantino since 2001 but will no longer be using her services because of the NP and billing department..

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

The only time I have had to wait a ridiculous amount of time to be seen is when Dr. C was running back & forth from the hospital delivering babies, so its not really ridiculous after all! What I love most about Dr.C is she is very informative and sincere. She takes time to explain things in a way that I could understand, she is VERY proactive. In the delivery room you get a completely different Dr.C, she puts her game face on and gets to work. After all delivering precious little babies is a serious thing! I give Dr. C and her staff 5 stars and will recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2013

Dr. Alicia M. Costantino's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)