Ratings for Dr. Aliasghar A. Mohyuddin

This Doctor is the best i have came across. he is caring, and pleasant to be around. his very first intent is to do NO HARM to the patient. Very thorough and easy to get along with. i would definitely recommend him to everyone. I strongly disagree with all the negative reviews posted towards him.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Doctor was uncaring and kept on talking about himself! Felt uncomfortable with him during the whole visit, and he wasn't the least bit helpful. Avoid at all costs!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

This doctor and his nurse Sue should be shut down for total incompetence go there as a last resort better to go to hospital they are more harmful than good.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

I am sure this doctor would be great for male patients, but he is one of the most misogynistic people I've ever come across in my entire life.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

I had seen a total of seven doctors who quickly diagnosed me with a very rare condition without much research or follow up. Dr. mo sat down with me for ever and answered all my questions. We finally figured out I did not have the rare condition, I had mis-diagnosed and put on medication for no reason and almost had a very painful unnecessary surgery. Thanks to all his help and intelligence, I'm a normally functioning 23 year old and my condition healed on it's own. This is a wonderful doctor with lots of experience, He will not quickly diagnose you or tell you what you want to hear, he'll explain the real practice of medicine and how the best care should be implemented. Can't recommend enough. Nurse ratchet's gotta go though.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

excellent, knowledgeable, personable and very helpful physician.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

Dr. Mohyuddin was an incompetent physician. He misdiagnosed my condition and I ended up in extremely ill and in the emergency room a few days later. He prescribed me incorrect medicine and when I called to ask about test results and a possible misdiagnosis the office took hours to return my calls and eventually stopped returning them completely. I would never recommend this doctor or office to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2010

Love Dr. Mo. He takes time and answers all my questions without makeing me feel foolish. He is patient and gentle and very knowledgeable about all the different health problems I have. I highly recommend him, half my office goes to him and we all love Dr. Mo!!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

Was my husband's physician, was generally okay, UNTIL he misdiagnosed my husband's Hodgkin's Lymphoma (cancer) in the lung area. Fortunately, we sought a second opinion where it was caught (by that physician) with much treatment. He currently has no lymphoma.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2008

I was very unsatisfied with my care from this doctor. I have a specific problem I needed specialized care for, but I made an appointment with him again to discuss my options since I was not financially capable to see a specialist. He was very short and uncaring when he met with me, saying he had told me before that he had no experience with my problem and was very rude about the whole thing. I had told him that I was unable to seek out the references he had given me before and wanted advice on what I should do next. He told me that I had gone to the wrong place and I shouldn't be coming to him, my (former now) doctor with my problem. The silly thing is that my problem, an eating disorder, is both psychological and physical. At the very least I need to be under the care of a general practitioner to ensure my blood work stays within normal limits. But he wanted to hear none of that. I felt that he just didn't want to deal with me at all because of my problem. He was unnecessarily rude.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2008

Dr. Aliasghar A. Mohyuddin's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

GHI