Ratings for Dr. Heather M. Franklin

Dr. Franklin doesn't like specialists but the one I finally went to was worthless anyway! She is a good listener and has always acted like she wants to work with us--not talk at us over my son's chronic condition. She is great with children. Over time my son saw all the doctors through the emergency clinic and they all needed prodding to dig deeper into what was making my son sick...including the Nurse Practitioners.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

We were very unhappy with Doctor Franklin. My 1 year old son's problems were ignored and when we tried a different doctor, the new doctor was very dismayed at Dr. Franklin's ignorance with my son. My son ended up getting referred to some specialists (which Dr. Franklin never did) and was found to have several large health concerns. I would never recommend Dr. Franklin to anyone, the treatment we received was terrible.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2008

While excellent with younger children, Dr. Franklin excels when it comes to pre-teens and teenagers. She is neither condescending or judgemental, but rather funny and informative. The best physician I have ever been to, by far.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2005

Dr. Heather M. Franklin's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)