You may also like

Ratings for Dr. David K. Kawano

My husband and I have been patients with Dr K for over 20 years. He listens then asks very astute questions. His receptionist is like a friend to us and provides excellent responses/assistance. Staff at both Mills Peninsula have told us that Dr K is very thorough when we have gotten med tests...It is very reassuring. His office is very personal, making you feel that you are not just a patient of a large group of doctors. He is very punctual. If he is running late, his staff let's you know upon arrival, thus well managing your expectations.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

My wife and I've been a patient of his now for over 2 years.Kawano is patient, helpful, kind and actually LISTENS. Kawano will call your home to discuss your results, etc, which is reassuring and appreciated. However the same cannot be said of his reception staff, who have been very rude, cranky, and purposely unhelpful several times. Other negatives (although minor)is the outdated office/facility and a tiny, often overcrowded parking lot.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

He's a great doctor, helpful and knowledgable. He has been my doctor for about 3 years now. His staff is friendly too. He is busy, so make sure you are ontime for your appointment, but because he is always on time,I am able to go in to see him during my lunch break, if needed.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2006

Not only does he know his practice but he is also very considerate of his patient. When our health insurance termed, he still offer us service with just the co-pay. You don't find doctors like this any more. God bless him.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2005

Dr. David K. Kawano's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

HealthPartners

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I have been patients with Dr K for over 20 years. He listens then asks very astute questions. His receptionist is like a friend to us and prov..."

December 12, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=19438'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.6

February 5, 2014