Ratings for Dr. M. Melinda Wells

Dr. Wells was professional, friendly, and knowledgable. I was tested for Glaucoma and was informed about all the tests that were performed. I would recommmend Dr. Wells to anyone who needs a patient and friendly optomotrist.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2011

Melinda and her staff were beyond helpful. She diagnosed an early sign of glaucoma which may very well have saved my eyesight. My new glasses work wonderfully, and they cost considerably less than some of her competitors, which I did take the time to check out. I recommend her to anyone who wants a doctor who pays attention to detail, and listens to your concerns.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

Dr. Wells did not adequately address my ocular concerns. She promised to look into some of the questions I had & never further responded. She failed to perform essential eye exams hen fitting my contact lenses and glasses. As a result of her lack of proper attention, I had to have my glasses remade 3 times. On the last remake, it still did not work because her partner, Dr. Steinlightner over corrected my prescription, which was confirmed by a reputable optometrist. The over corrected prescription has caused me eyestrain & headaches & they did not bother to re-examine my vision to ensure a correct prescription. When I have had questions, she & her office staff do not return calls promptly & often require 2-3 follow-up calls before any response is given. I have wasted a lot of money in this office. Please do not make the same mistake.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2009

Dr. M. Melinda Wells's Credentials

• Southern College Of Optometry (Grad. 1988)

Oxford