Ratings for Dr. Nancy S. Reeder

Reeder has one of the worst attitudes I've ever come across. I've been her patient for about 5 years. She's always "snippy", but today she was usually so. She told me, "it's not our fault that you keep getting sick". I was flabbergasted; who talks to their patient in this manner knowing that they're there for an emergent reason and feeling terrible. As a doctor, you're responsible for making your patient feel comfortable and at ease. So, if that's what you're looking for in a provider, you will not find that in dr reeder. She talks fast and doesn't explain in terms that you can clearly understand. I think after yesterday's visit, I'm going to switch doctors; there's way too many to choose from who I believe won't hamdle their patients roughly like she does.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr Reeder for 5+ years. I called Dr Reeder on 10/5/11 and again on 10/13/11 with a medical question. Had to leave a message with her assistant. Have not had a call back yet, as of 10/17 6 pm.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

Worst doctor I have ever seen. Did not give a *hit about why I was there. She didn't even ask me any questions about they symptoms I was having. She just did blood work. And found 5 other things completely unrelated, yet never solved my original problem. She told me horrible news over the phone. She rushed me in and out of the office. She kept interrupting me. When I finally talked to her on the phone she kept cutting me off and would help me understand my diagnosis. I would NEVER recommend this uninterested, uncaring, rude woman to ANYONE. Especially if you have women't health issues. By the way her staff never got her my messages and she acted like I never even left a message with her assistant the two times I called. Incompetent to say the least.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2010

When it comes to your appointment, you will not be disappointed; Dr. Reeder is punctual, helpful and knows what she is talking about. But don't expect to be able to reach her by phone. Ever. And don't expect that she'll return your phone calls, even when you are simply returning her call. I have been so disappointed in her lack of consideration in returning my very infrequent calls, that I am switching doctors.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

A very nice, brisk doctor.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2005

Dr. Nancy S. Reeder's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1989)