Ratings for Dr. David F. Perrone

They're excellent for employee drug screening. They can administer the urine tests, on weekends and holidays, so even employees who are recreational drug users, find it difficult avoid detection.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2008

I had a surprise urine drug screen administered there. They made me feel comfortable. It motivated me to not use drugs.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2006

Based in a walk-in establishment, where general practicioners and physician's assistants are there to provide non-emergency service. The treatments at this facility are minimal and everything but x-rays are scheduled off-site. Other doctors at this location are quite different than he, and actually have a good personality. Dr Perrone is NOT the doctor to see if you get injured at work! He treats you well enough when you present cash or personal insurance... but if you have been referred there by Workmans Compensation, expect no compassion. The othere physicians have taken notice to my condition and have either taken me out of work or limited my duties to give me time to heal, but Perrone does not. I have had to seek an alternative doctor after the 90 day Comp directive had run out.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2005

Dr. David F. Perrone's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

Top Hospitals in Easton, PA