Ratings for Dr. Zev M. Kahn

One of the better doctors that I've come across. He has very good "bedside manners". Dr. Kahn listens to your problems, takes time to answer them in detail, does not hurry you to attend to the next patient, tested me and explains thoroughly the problem I had and options for my issues. The office accommodated my request for an earlier appointment when they initially set it at a later date. My ears were bothering me and having an earlier appointment was a relief. Overall, a very good experience. His "customer service" is excellent.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2009

I think Dr. Kahn has the patient's interest at heart. However, my impression is that anything beyond ear cleaning or a basic diagnosis is a little more than he would like to undertake.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

Dr. Kahn is the only physician that I will trust my ears to. He is full of experience and many practical areas and bends over backwards to serve his patients. He even gave me his home phone number when I had a particularly nasty ear infection. He loves his work and is always looking for new methods to improve results.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Zev M. Kahn's Credentials

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 73190 (Grad. 1972)