Ratings for Dr. Paul B. Kim

Dr. Kim orders too many unnecessary tests that come out negative and does not diagnose the ailment correctly. He does not seem very knowledgable. It took 2 months for me to get him to believe I had a simple sinus infection. It took 5 phone calls and over 2 weeks for me to get a copy of my medical records, and they charged me $25 for it.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2009

Disappointing service!!! Doctor is very knowledgeable, but he seems to be too busy for his patients. Expect a long wait and a fast diagnosis. It took me two weeks to see Dr. Kim, though you can be seen w/ his aide(An option they really push).

flag | Submitted October 8, 2007

This doctor is not very helpful. I think he is just overbooked and doesn't have the time for each patient. Long waits, and high probability that you will see an practitioner and not the doctor. I don't have a lot of experience with doctors for comparison but I will be switching...

flag | Submitted August 16, 2007

He does not spend a lot of time with his patients.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2005

Dr. Paul B. Kim's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Fontana, CA