Ratings for Dr. Joe T. Kelley

had empathy and seemed concerned about my hand problem

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Discharged my wife as a patient because of a 42.00 lab Bill that we were unaware of. My wife has R A and has been a patient for years and depends on Joe Kelly as her doctor. Nice to know he discharged her over 10 dollars.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Great doctor and knowledgeable about autoimmune disease

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

professional, caring, accurate diagnosis; friendly staff

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Knowledgeable and kind . Punctual and took time to explain my condition

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Extremely knowledgeable in his field. Very kind and caring. Offered information and options regarding my hand pain. Staff also very kind.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Cattle-car operation. Little respect or genuine compassion for the patient.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

I found him caring and helpful. I had hip pain and he was able to help me get that under control.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

I went to Dr. Kelley about 10 years ago when he first started practicing. He was so kind and patient. He was very caring in helping me with my condition. . He told me I didn't need to keep coming back to get the refills just give the office a call and get the refill. No sense in wasting my money. I thought that was very kind of him. He gave me a prescription that I was able to get from my internal medicine doctor so I didnt go back to Dr. Kelley for quite sometime because I was doing ok. I decided to go back to him when I felt that he could help me more so than my internal medicine doctor. When I went back to him for help he was very uncaring. He could barely give me the time of day. He wasn't that kind doctor that he once was. He made me feel like I was bothering him and that he really wasn't interested in what my problem was. His office staff wasn't great either.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

I had a completely different experience with Dr. Kelley. I found him to be very knowledgeable about disease process and medication expectations/side effects. He listened carefully to my concerns and very pro-active with my care. By the way, I am a female RN.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Joe T. Kelley's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)