Ratings for Dr. Joan I. Kross

I agree with all the other positive ratings of Dr. Kross regarding her knowledge, helpfulness and punctuality. Bev of Boston, MA

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr Kross is a rare find and I am lucky to have her as my primary. She genuinely cares about her patients to the point of bordering on micromanaging. She returns calls in an expeditious manner, apologizing if she couldn't explaining the reason for the delay. She has made special arrangements to suit her treatment plan even if they are an obvious inconvenience for her. She does not hesitate to contact and work with other doctors you are seeing. She follows up on everything with you and she does not treat you like a number. She never rushes an appointment and encourages questions and discussion...e.g, at my last appointment, she spent 40 minutes with me and this was a follow up initiated by her to simply see how I was doing on a plan she devised. In summation, Dr Kross is an outstanding physician who knows what she's doing and who treats you like an individual. I highly recommended her and thoroughly appreciate her diligence. She’s a 10 on this 1-5 scale.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2007

Dr. Joan I. Kross's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1976)