Ratings for Dr. Mark D. Kelley

I would definitely agree with all of the positive comments below. Unfortunately Dr. Kelly retired some years ago and is no longer in practice. A real loss to those of us that he provided such excellent care for.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Very caring man who takes the time to know you and your life.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Hands down, the BEST doctor I have ever had. A self described "old-fashioned country doctor." Cares about his patients and offers practical advice. I don't know what I will do when he retires!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

If you like a practical, down to earth type of doctor who won't try to answer every ailment with a prescription pad, then Dr. Kelley is for you...

flag | Submitted October 29, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Kelley's for many years. He is the absolute epitome-----the BEST! He is just like the Family Physician of long ago.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2007

Dr. Kelly spends twice the time with me as my previous doctor. He has helped me find medicines that work better for me than before. He was quick to reconize and treat my lyme decease. He provides me with advice on maintaining/improving my health. In short, he seems very thorough, even sends results of lab work to me by mail.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2006

I enjoyed Dr. Kelley's health philisophy of moderation until I became ill and needed more than general checkups. He seemed unwilling to try to diagnose my condition after initial blood tests revealed no serious complications, and he continually scheduled follow-ups at lengthy intervals that were inappropriate given that no diagnosis had been made. The office was unhelpful in forwarding my records to a specialist, and I eventually received a letter informing me that I had been dismissed as a patient, with no reason cited. I find that to be unprofessional behaviour for a doctor.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2005

Dr. Mark D. Kelley's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)

Top Urgent Care Centers in North Kingstown, RI