Ratings for Dr. Victor M. Grazi

Dr. Grazi has been my family OBGYN for 26 years and has never made me feel anything less than comfortable. His calm demeanor and excellent bedside manner is exactly what was needed for both our healthy premature babies.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

Amazing dr, great bed side manner, very sweet, very kind, very caring. Great staff in Brooklyn office as well as NYC. LOVE HIM!!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2007

This doctor may be praised by many, but the only thing that drives him is your insurance. he actually told me "i dont think were going to get along" because i asked him some additional concerning questions. he used up my insurance for all ivf & insemination attempts with no sucess, he said my infertility was unexplained and it would be "virtually impossible" for me to conceive a child on my own, well im happy to report to anyone who reads this & comes across this type of attitude & god like arrogance - that not only did i conceive a healthy baby boy on my own no ivf's or insm's i conceived a baby girl a year later just the same way. it took a real doctor to do a simple thyroid blood test to determine i was hypothyroid & needed a dose of synthroid - Thats all. (YOU BE THE JUDGE) !!!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2006

Dr. Grazi is punctual unless he is called away for an emergency, which happens because he has many pregnant patients. He has a great "bedside manner" and is a great doctor if you are having a baby. He runs enough tests but is not test-crazy, as some city docs seem to be. I appreciated his manner, which is reassuring, and also I liked his very friendly staff. I had some difficult issues to deal with medically and he handled everything very well. I always felt very comfortable and relaxed as his patient (which is worth a lot when one is pregnant).

flag | Submitted December 2, 2005

Dr. Victor M. Grazi's Credentials

• Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19104 (Grad. 1984)

Delta Dental