Dr. Michael F. Carter

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael F. Carter

The staff make clerical errors and get mad when asked to fix them. Only see dr carter half the time. Your not valued as a patient. Would avoid coming to this office.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Dr. Carter has been able to discern what was wrong with me every time I've been there. He had been kind, helpful and respectful. His staff is excellent in efficiency and knowledge. I highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Dr. Carter has always been very helpful! His staff is fantastic and I've never had any issues scheduling appointments.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Dr. Carter and his staff are prompt and attentive. Sometimes I don't even sit down before they call me back to be seen!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Dr. Carter is focused on patient wellness. He does his research to treat his patients with the most accurate, and beneficial care possible. My whole family sees Dr. Carter and his team, and we all love him, as well as his staff.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Just started going there as a new patient and couldn't be happier. One of the nicest offices I have been in. The staff was friendly and Dr. Carter was helpful and caring.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

I find Dr. Carter to be a fine doctor. He has been my doctor for at least 10 years. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a good GP.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Carter 10+ years and am every happy with him an his whole support staff. I highly recommend him and all of the other doctors who work with him. My wife has also ben his patient for the same amout of time and she thinks he is one of the best Drs we have had in our 40+ years of marriage.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010

Love Dr. Carter, love his nurse, Denise. All 5 of us use Dr. Carter. My youngest has autism. Dr. Carter encourages us to explore any and all forms of treatment that we are interested in. He only asks that we run it by him first for safety concerns. He asks questions and is genuinly concerned for our situation. He has never pushed certain protocols or spoke against any, he just gives his professional opinion and is willing to learn and view research that we come across. He is always fair and always helpful. Cheri Rye Huntsville,Al

flag | Submitted August 25, 2009

Dr. Carter has been my Doctor for years now. He is good and if I ever need anything. They make sure it is taken care of. I have seen Dr. Howard and Dr. Brown. I was in the hospital one time and Dr. Carter was out of town and both of the other Doctors took very good care of me and seen me everyday. I can't see them being mean to people. The longest I have every been there was like 15 mins. It is in and out. Thanks

flag | Submitted December 11, 2008

Dr. Michael F. Carter's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)