Ratings for Dr. Ender A. Akan

Great specialist. I have seen him for 10 years. A true professional.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

He does not know a damn thing about multiple sclerosis, how the n can he call himself a neurologist, he should hang his shingle as Neurologist but knows nothing of MS.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr. Akan has NO Bedside manner. The entire initial visit he on his computer. When I asked him a question he acted as if I bothered him. He does not care how much pain, you are in, does not see pain as real symptom and will not prescribe anything for pain. The staff is rude, does not answer or return telephone calls. I will use this tool to find a MD that cares.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014

Dr. Akan was not pleasant or helpful. He was arrogant and talks down to people, especially Senior citizens.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

this dr told me what the treatment plan was without even talking to me about my problem

flag | Submitted July 31, 2011

Dr. Akan saw my family member in the hospital. He made a very difficult situation much easier and always had time to answer (many) questions. I would recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

Not impressed with this Dr at all. Seemed to not understand anything I was telling him about the headaches that I get and then completed papers for my insurance with all the wrong information. When I called to ask why he wrote the things he did, they said he probably guessed since he didn't fill them out while I was there for an appointment. They said that I can make another appointment with him and he will re-do them. Didn't waste the time and money to do this.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

Dr. Ender A. Akan's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1999)