You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Eric L. Brown

If you have suffered medical neglect with Dr Brown and you want justice for what you have been through join us and be apart of our class action law suit call this number 678-590-1651 I don't want this to continue to happen to anyone else his unethical practice has caused enough harm

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Dr. Brown is EXCELLENT. I would not trust any other doctor to deliver my baby. When I walk in the office it's like going to visit family. Everyone from the sign in desk to the doctors themselves really seems to enjoy their job, and they are incredibly competent, patient, and caring. I'm terrified of pregnancy even though this is my 3rd...this office (and their accessibility, as I've never had a problem getting ahold of them if I needed to) does everything to allay those fears.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

He is a HORRIBLE doctor! Save your time and money!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Dr Brown delivered both my youngest 2 kids who are 16 and 12 now and I still brag today what a wonderful doctor he was. He always had a smile, very encouraging and supportive to both my husband I who were both Active duty military. He was thorough, honest, you never felt he was holding back anything. Every visit was a pleasure. When I had to get a referral because of gestational diabetes he fought the Navy docs to get me the referral. He always made me and everyone I know who used him like we were the only one and most important patient

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

Dr. Brown has a wonderful staff and colleagues; however, Dr. Brown does not match them at all. My first 3 visits, ever, at Gyn-Care were with his wonderful colleagues, Dr. Peek and Dr. Alex. Both gentlemen were extremely thorough and had impeccable bedside manners. Upon my 4th visit, I saw Dr. Brown. I was a new patient, my first time ever seeing this doctor, and he treated me like scum. He had very short patience, cut me off several times as I tried to explain myself of my condition, indirectly belittled his colleagues, and yelled at me like I was his child. Dr. Brown was very rude, obnoxious, and arrogant. I would not suggest a dog to see him. Dr. Brown has no bedside manners nor patience. I will never step a foot in his practice again in life; even if I were on the brink of death.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

only been to him when it comes to delivery , and he is well experienced in that category

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

Not only did I have pain from my iud for 3yrs, I also got a non-FDA approved device that could have been fatal for me. I didn't know until I had it removed. Anyone thinking to use this doctor needs to run, not walk in another direction . Not saying I know anything about others shared my experience, but its hard to believe I'm the only one.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

This was the worst gyno experience I have ever had. IUD was placed in wrong position. Upon follow-up I was told that a fibroid tumor was blocking the ultrasound view and sent to readiologist to confirm. Radiologist found no tumors, but rather my IUD in my cervix. Upon second attempt to place the IUD, they reused my old one with the strings too short- so although, it is now placed correctly- it has to be removed as an outpatient procedure with an invasive camera. WTF? These doctors are not only incompetent, but they do not care how you feel. I have left umerous voice messages to have this removed and they have yet to make a removal appt- 2 months later. Sign. Never, Again.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

I love every visit. Dr. Brown is very outstanding, pleasant, and his staff is nice. And courtesy, I will recommended him to lists of people

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

He PRETENDs care but holds phone convos with patients while in room with others. He and staff are holler out patient info. Your privacy is not safe. He doesnt always wash his hands nor wear gloves. Zero follow up even after test results are in, even if theres problem! I called 5xs, never received a callback. I had to pay for another visit just to ask questions. Unreliable. He's defensive if you ask questions about YOUR HEALTH. After years of practice, he's immature and serves mostly poor, uneducated women. He cant practice at the nearby hospital. He has to go all the way to Atlanta, RED FLAG! There are signs all over the clinic taking shots at Cobb Hosp in favor of Emory. Look elsewhere. I have changed dr's and would never trust my health or life in his hands.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2012

Dr. Eric L. Brown's Credentials

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "If you have suffered medical neglect with Dr Brown and you want justice for what you have been through join us and be apart of our class action law suit call th..."

February 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brown is EXCELLENT. I would not trust any other doctor to deliver my baby. When I walk in the office it's like going to visit family. Everyone from the sig..."

October 16, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He is a HORRIBLE doctor! Save your time and money!"

April 10, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Eric" to "Eric L."

April 8, 2012