Ratings for Dr. Lise Anne Guay-Bhatia

Great doctor! I am sorry others had unfortunate experience.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2012

My child came in for a little redness on her lower eye lid and Dr. Guay examined her for a routine eye examination and dialated the child's eyes after I clearly stated that we were not there for that. I made it clear that ai waas not in for an eye exam to her, the nurse, the receptionist yet without my consent and knowledge, she dialated her eyes and spent on and a half hour on my young child who came out dazed, confused, and crying. The doctor needs to listen to the parent and understand why the appointment was made and not go into an appointment doing other than what we are there for, the outer lid, especially ehen the two are not related as she mentioned. It was a very bothersome appointment. She wants us to come fack next year for an eye exam. It won't happen. What about the eye lid?

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

She's been my daughter's doctor since birth (for 10 years). She did my daughter's eye surgery when she was only 2 years old (for strabimus). Never felt rushed, in 9 years time.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

great caring doctor. my daughter loves going to see her-even though she gets drops. Reliable and trustworthy.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2010

Dr. Guay-Bhatia did surgery on my son for his crossed eyes. It turned out beautifully! He can now see well and he won't have to worry about any cosmetic teasing in the future. She is very friendly, explains everything well, spends time during visits. She gives very good care with children that need surgical correction for their vision. I would recommend her highly to family and friends!!!!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2009

I had the same experience than the previous person. The assistant found my child to be 20/20 but this doctor put drops in his eyes anyway and remeasured his vision to find the same result. So she could bill the insurance. He was put through undue stress for no good reason.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

This doctor is all about making money.I took my child for a routine appointment to check her eyes when she was six y.o and she asked us to come back every year alhtough everything was alright. She ended up prescribing the first pair of unnecessary glasses( my child did not have any complaints with her eyes) She gave a lot more correction than necessary.My child is now very nearsighted, because of the care she received in the hands of this doctor. She did not return phone calls and rushed through the appointment so I never had time for questions. I would avoid this doctor if you want your kids to stay out of Coke bottles glasses.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Lise Anne Guay-Bhatia's Credentials

• Loyola Univ Of Chicago Stritch Sch Of Med, Maywood Il 60153 (Grad. 1986)