Ratings for Dr. Douglas G. Swanson

I had some yeast overgrowth problems, and Dr. Swanson's approach did not work. I went with a holistic doctor, and am healthier now. I also had stiffness in my neck, and Dr. Swanson recommended stretches. This did not help. I went to another Dr. who recommended physical therapy. I have had huge improvement

flag | Submitted July 13, 2013

Both my me and my husband have been going to Dr. for the past 15 years and we find him caring, informed, helpful and extremely knowledgeable. We feel very fortunate to have him on our team!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2008

Dr. Swanson has given excellent care to me and my family for a number of years. He is a rare individual who is committed from a broad prospective to the health and overall wellness of his patients. I have found him one of the most knowledgeable MD's I have ever visited. He is very conscientious, even returning calls on weekends and way past when other doctors would consider “after hours.” Excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2008

Dr. Swanson has been the only doctor to find out What's really wrong with me. He listens to me when I talk about my symptoms. All the other doctors I saw just medicated me and weren't interested in finding out What's wrong. I really enjoy being treated by him.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2007

Dr. Swanson seems too loaded down for the patients he has. I had a reaction to medicine twice while I was in his care and it took 3 days for him to return my phone call the first time and 2 days to return it the second time. He was very helpful in giving samples of meds and trying to keep my costs low but didn't take everything I had said about my medical history into consideration.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2007

Dr. Swanson has been my doctor for 19 years. He is concerned with his patients as individuals and he listens! You won't be disappointed. He is a fantastic doctor and human being. Most important, he is knowledgeable! If he is unable to help you, he gives good referrals.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2006

Dr. Swanson is an excellent doctor. He knows my health history. He is sensitive to my desires about medication. He works with me to minimize cost. He takes the time to to talk with me, and answers my questions.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2005

Dr. Douglas G. Swanson's Credentials

• Univ Of Manitoba, Fac Of Med, Winnipeg, Man, Canada (Grad. 1978)