Ratings for Dr. Bulbul Bahuguna

Dr. Bahuguna has been my psychiatrist for eight (8) years. She is excellent. She is a compassionate and astute listener, and she always asks the correct questions to confirm that I'm doing okay. She prescribes medications that are 100% perfect for me. I would highly recommend Dr. Bahuguna to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Dr. Bahuguna is an excellent psychiatrist. She's very attentive and listens to everything you have to say. It's clear that she has a lot of expertise in treating a wide range of mental health conditions. She's knows exactly what she's doing when it comes to medications and dosage amounts. I'm also grateful for her support throughout the process of applying for disability benefits.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr Bahuguna is a really wonderful Doctor. I have recommended her to other people because I really do believe that she is the best. I feel very comfortable about discussing my problems with her. Her knowledge and insight are fantastic. Her compassion and guidance is the very best. I have read the two negative reviews, and I don't think that they are the least bit accurate of Doctor Bahuguna. I have never had any issue with her care or recommendations.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Dr. Bahuguna is a very kind and welcoming person. She has made me feel very comfortable and I feel heard during our visits. I have appreciated her help very much.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Dr. Bahugana has helped my mental health a tremendous amount over the past 6 months. She is very attentive to her clients and unlike my last psychiatrist, she required me to get full blood work done, did a complete intake of my personal history, gathering details about my life experience and mental health. She has worked slowly and carefully with me to find the best balance of medication in order for me to experience optimal functioning in my everyday life. She also requires a meeting twice a month to monitor her clients and assess their progress and overall well being. She is great!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Dr. Bahugana is the best! She listens and knows how to treat her patients. When I leave a message for her, she calls right back . I would recommend Dr. Bahugana to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

I've been seeing Dr Bahuguna for about 5 years now and I feel better in her care than I have in any other psychiatrist in the past. She makes sure my meds are working, checks my appetite and sleep...other measurables that psychiatrists should, and fills out any forms I need to work with a disorder.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

I am lucky to have found such a compassionate Dr. Her office is the perfect fit for me. I feel validated and safe in her care. I would recommend her to family and friends.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

I went to see her with my boyfriend. She didn't listen to any of my concerns and was going to prescribe him a medication that would have interfered with his work as a first responder. She also put him on stimulants and then discontinued them without warning or providing any information about the potential side effects. I think she is careless and an irresponsible mental health provider!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

I've been seeing her for over 2 yrs and have recommended her to friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017