Ratings for Dr. Bulbul Bahuguna

I feel Dr. Bahuguna is knowledgable and personable. I like that she listens and is concerned for my well-being. My only relatively negative feedback is scheduling/leaving messages through her call service is a little cumbersome.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr. Bahuguna is a world class healer. How can I sum that up in stars or words? Her professional help is the reason I'm still ticking around here! Uncommonly good communication with patients and with insurance companies. She will go out on a limb for you. If you can do it, if you can see her, you will know what I mean. Most trusting, caring doctor I've ever met.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Dr Bahuguna is a very caring, attentive, and excellent doctor. I'm so fortunate to have a doctor like her .

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Dr Bahuguna is a very caring doctor who I can feel has my best interests at heart. I am very lucky to have such a good and compassionate doctor.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Very knowledgable. Made me feel individually worthy of her help. Not just another "patient"

flag | Submitted August 31, 2014

Transformational. Dr. Bahuguna is compassionate, trusting, patient and an excellent MD. But it's her technique and style that has makes our work together a journey of unlimited possibilities.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

Dr B is an outstanding psychiatrist, she understood everything about my personal and professional life that contributed to my depression. Thumbs up!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

Dr. Bahuguna is very competent and thorough. She prescribed the medicine that I need for depression and anxiety, and monitors my status on a regular basis. She's very caring and understanding. She always asks appropriate questions to determine the issues or problems that are on my mind. If I'm having some troubles, she makes useful suggestions regarding appropriate ways to handle any challenges. If things are going well, she's genuinely happy and complimentary about my progress. With the notes that she writes in my chart and her memory of my situation, I always feel that she has accurate and complete knowledge about me and about the topics that we've discussed.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012

Dr. Bahuguna is a very compassionate knowledgeable doctor. She is warm, caring, supportive and always willing to listen to your struggles with depression/anxiety. I was very fortunate to met her and be assigned under her care. Our first meeting she could identify how severe my symptoms were and moved to trying to help me feel better. I have seen her since Mar 2012, she has saved my life. My only wish was she was a little more open to herbal medications.(i.e St Johns, Passion flower). I still appreciate all she has done to help me during my struggles. I highly recommend Dr. Bahuguna.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2012

Amazing, Very, very helpful, saved my life. Would recommend her to anyone that needs help!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012