Ratings for Dr. Bulbul Bahuguna

I went to see her with my boyfriend. She didn't listen to any of my concerns and was going to prescribe him a medication that would have interfered with his work as a first responder. She also put him on stimulants and then discontinued them without warning or providing any information about the potential side effects. I think she is careless and an irresponsible mental health provider!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

I've been seeing her for over 2 yrs and have recommended her to friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Malignant narcissist who only cares about her hair. Drugs you up, doesn't listen, sets patients up for a fall and has a history of doing so.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I feel Dr. Bahuguna is knowledgable and personable. I like that she listens and is concerned for my well-being. My only relatively negative feedback is scheduling/leaving messages through her call service is a little cumbersome.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr. Bahuguna is a world class healer. How can I sum that up in stars or words? Her professional help is the reason I'm still ticking around here! Uncommonly good communication with patients and with insurance companies. She will go out on a limb for you. If you can do it, if you can see her, you will know what I mean. Most trusting, caring doctor I've ever met.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Dr Bahuguna is a very caring, attentive, and excellent doctor. I'm so fortunate to have a doctor like her .

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Dr Bahuguna is a very caring doctor who I can feel has my best interests at heart. I am very lucky to have such a good and compassionate doctor.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Very knowledgable. Made me feel individually worthy of her help. Not just another "patient"

flag | Submitted August 31, 2014

Transformational. Dr. Bahuguna is compassionate, trusting, patient and an excellent MD. But it's her technique and style that has makes our work together a journey of unlimited possibilities.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

Dr B is an outstanding psychiatrist, she understood everything about my personal and professional life that contributed to my depression. Thumbs up!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013