Ratings for Dr. Barry E. Rosenbloom

Didnt seem to know much about my cancer. Was very good at holding my hand though!!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

What a terrific guy! At my age(82) I have several doctors, but Dr. Rosenbloom ranks #1, because he has a wonderful attitude and he takes the time to explain things without a lot of "medical mumbo jumbo". His knowledge and professionalism are SUPREME!and without hesitation I have and will continue to recommend him to all in need. In my opinion, Dr Rosenbloom is the very best Oncologist one could have.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

Barry Rosenbloom has been my oncologist for over 20 years. I fully trust his knowledge and experience. He is genuine and respectful. We discuss treatment, and he makes his decisions based not only on what recommended protocols would be but also by considering what is specifically best for me with regard not only to my overall health but also my lifestyle. The office is well-organized and run by extremely professional and friendly staff. This is a highly-regarded practice with several other excellent doctors.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

He saved my life more than once. Kind, caring, involved, and amazingly knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2006

I am a 24 yr. cancer surviver, Dr. Rosenbloom is more than helpful, very kind and patient, and most importantly over-looks nothing and listens well.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2005

Dr. Barry E. Rosenbloom's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1971)

MSP/BC Med