Ratings for Dr. Robert N. Blanche

I have been going to Dr. Blanche for five years and I find him to be excellent in all phases of his vocation. Sometimes certain things seem to take longer with staff which I believe is more a problem with the insurance health system than it is with Dr. Blanche's office.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Difficult to understand sometimes. Tells me more than I need to know about some things and not enough about the important things. Seems forgetful at times. Chided me for taking longer than my allotted appointment when I had no idea how long an appointment had been made for me.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2008

Dr. B is passionate about weight control because he doesn't want to see his patients come in w/preventable diseases and he is willing to help however he can. If he doesn't know something, he will find out and he will follow up with you on it promptly. A+

flag | Submitted September 19, 2004

Dr. Robert N. Blanche's Credentials

• Bowman Gray Sch Of Med Of Wake Forest Univ, Winston-Salem Nc 27157 (Grad. 1993)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal