Ratings for Dr. Virgil A. Balint

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

The person that left the comment that Dr Balint is arrogant maybe you should ck your attitude, your probably mad cause you didn't get what you wanted but he is the specialist and he will give you what you need.My opinion is he looks out for his patients he will give you what you need and if he says no then its no.He don't want more pillheads out on the streets.He is awesome he has treated my back,neck and pelvic joint.The staff is great to I've had my 9 yr old with me and they keep him intertained while I got the needles.Alisha who does ck out is the sweetest person has great personality and I can't say enough about her.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

My first two visits went well. On my third visit, however, he was rude and dismissive. He insisted that the first two epidurals had worked (they didn't) and then suggested I have a hip injection instead of my spine without any evidence that it was needed. When I said no he said there was nothing more he could do for me. Bottom line: he was arrogant and dismissive and if you are in pain you don't need to have to deal with this type of attitude. I would not recommend him and will not go back.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr. Balint is the most caring doctor who will as much time as needed to talk with me and take all measures available to him to decrease my pain. He is the best pain management doctor in the area.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Victoria and Dr. Balint are truly AWESOME ! Everybody in the Reston office, including desk personnel and office manager, has been very professional and courteous. Thank you all for treating me with respect and making me feel like I matter. : )

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Dr. Virgil A. Balint's Credentials

• French

• Inst De Med, Timisoara, Romania (Grad. 1980)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff is very courteous to the patients. At times the patients are very irritable and take it out on the staff. They handle it very well!"

December 20, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "The person that left the comment that Dr Balint is arrogant maybe you should ck your attitude, your probably mad cause you didn't get what you wanted but he is ..."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I followed Dr B. and Deb from the Tyson's office because I appreciate the approach and the relationship I have with them."

July 14, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "My first two visits went well. On my third visit, however, he was rude and dismissive. He insisted that the first two epidurals had worked (they didn't) and t..."

May 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Balint really cares how his patients are feeling. He is a very skillful and conscientious doctor. He is the best doctor I have ever met. I "

February 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Balint is the most caring doctor who will as much time as needed to talk with me and take all measures available to him to decrease my pain. He is the best..."

December 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Balint is wonderful. I have been going to him on and off for many years and he's always been able to help me be pain free!"

December 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Balint always provides excellent care and recommendations, as does his P.A., Deb Nelson."

December 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The limited quality of life I enjoy is due to the excellent care I receive from Dr. Balint!"

December 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Victoria and Dr. Balint are truly AWESOME ! Everybody in the Reston office, including desk personnel and office manager, has been very professional and courteou..."

October 30, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am grateful to Dr Balint and his staff. I appreciated his honesty and forthright delivery of information. He and his staff worked with me on what I needed, w..."

September 8, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Virgil" to "Virgil A."

October 20, 2013