Ratings for Dr. Leonard Sukienik

Been my Dr. for over a decade and my sisters too. We love him and would never switch Dr.'s. Lenny is the man! The only downfall is the billing dept. could be more understanding

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

THE WORST experience EVER!!! I am so grateful to be able to "shop" around for a suitable, competent and well mannered physician because if I had ended up being stuck with this guy; I'd have needed a bail fund!! Do NOT utilize this office if you desire a medical staff with compassion and a true sense of committment to YOUR HEALTH!!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

I was surprised that he prescribed medicine without doing a blood test. I'm glad I got a second opinion because his diagnosis was wrong and the medicine would have made matters worse for me. Nice guy, lousy doctor.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2012

First visit was my last. Did NOT listen to my complaints and refused to do a urine or blood test. He just increased the dose of current medication which is not working. Complete waste of time!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

Very flippant and casual. Diagnostic skills very poor....has been sanctioned and fined by medical board for poor record keeping and lack of accurate diagnostics. check medical board reviews.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

Very poor diagnostic skills. Doesn't run any tests, just prescribes medicines hoping they'll work. He refused to investigate my complaints. Misdiagnosed me which resulted in a LOT of pain, complications, and a long recovery. I will never recommend this "doctor" to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2009

This staff is the coldest, most uncaring group I have ever been to.I called for a med refill, was told it would be refilled for only one more month, that I had to see doc for refills again.I said fine, but can the Dr. call me please..ok.. I was told, he never called, I get a call at 5pm, afterhours. Am told meds will not be refilled this time and that I need to come in first. This is not what I was told earlier, but this staff worker said I was told it would not be filled!I told her I needed a pill today that I would be pretty sick without it. Her aditude was, Oh well oh and by the way she says to me we are closed tomorrow "wednesday".( very snotty and cold) I was floored, I asked her if their was a doc on call she says nope I should go to a walk in clinic ! walk in clinic's do not precribe these meds I told her, again with a aditude of "Oh well"!!! unbelievable !! never will i go there again nor recomend Dr. Sukienik.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

HE HAS A GENTLE MANNER ABOUT HIM AND IS NOT HURRIED AS ARE MOST THESE DAYS. SO IF YOU HAVE TO WAIT A LITTLE MORE THEN USUAL IT'S BECAUSE YOU EXSPECT THAT YOU WILL BE TREATED THE SAME WAY AS THOSE WHO CAME BEFORE YOU! IT'S ONLY FAIR...

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009

The worst "doctor" I ever had. Prescribes medicines without running any tests. Waits 3-4 weeks to see if the medicine is working. If not he writes a new prescription to see if it will work. Return in a few weeks and repeat. Never listens to patient's complaints and down-plays everything. Misdiagnosed me over a period of 6 months and causing a lot pain. I'd never recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

I've been to Dr. Sukienik about three times and found him to be passionate about medicine, was totally knowledgeable and accurately diagnosed my issues, I have since made him my family doctor, my wife has switched and so will my son.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2009

Dr. Leonard Sukienik's Credentials

• Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Of Ny Inst Of Tech, Old Westbury Ny 11568 (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Loxahatchee, FL