Ratings for Dr. Joseph E. Barrera

I have been going to Dr. Barrera for a couple of years. I cannot tell you how happy I am with his true compassion for his patients, his knowledge of his field, and his ability to explain/interpret test results. I have, unfortunately, had other endocrinologists who have not had these qualities, and my health suffered because of it. I searched and read the reviews for Dr Barrera before I became his patient. I am so very happy that I found such a fabulous doctor!! I hope my review helps others who are unhappy with their present endocrinologist to become a happy patient of Dr. Barrera.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Number one doctor he has been my doctor for years, his the best.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

Dr. Barrera has been my Endocrinologist for many years. after a long and exaustive search for a good one, I have finally found a doctor I can work with. I am very sick with my second Brain Tumor, it affects my Endocrine system. He always has time to talk. I never feel rushed. He takes time to answer any and all question my husband and I have to ask. Love him wouldn't change doctors for anything.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009

i have seen Dr Barrara for over 4 years and he always has time to talk, really read the test results and treat you like you were his relative. his staff is top notch and really caring. he is really well liked/respected by the other Dr's in the area when his name is brought up. highly recommended!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2008

The best endocrinologist I have ever had in over 50 years with Type I diabetes.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008

Dr. Barrera is a very compassionate, and easy going doctor. He does not rush you out of the room, and he let's you tell him what's troubling you. I give him 5 stars!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2005

Dr. Joseph E. Barrera's Credentials

• University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Ameritas