Ratings for Dr. David Green

I have been seeing Dr. Green for more than five years. I have received outstanding, conscientious care for myself and my family. His diagnoses have been accurate, and he has always been clear about what to expect from a particular course of treatment. Treatments have been carefully administered, and potentially serious conditions have not gone unrecognized. His staff is prompt, courteous and professional. They are carefully supervised in accordance with regulatory standards and ethical norms. I highly recommend this doctor if you would like to receive expert care, and value professional honesty and good service.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

It doesn’t take much for Dr. Green to turn mean. Maybe if you’re getting cosmetic work done he’s nice to you because it’s easy money, I don’t know. Wish I knew about this site before I saw him.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2008

Spider veins and varicose veins - Excellent treatment and results. Botox - Excellent. Laser facial treatments - Excellent. Keritosis removal -Excellent. Expensive, but comprable to other dermatologists' "cosmetic" treatments in the Washington, DC area.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2007

I would have to agree with the other people who posted about Dr. Green. I found him to be quite arrogant and rude. Although I was seeing him for the first time he acted like I was wasting his time. He actually wasted mine although it only accounted for the 4-5 minutes he spent with me. I have a previous history of skin cancer and you would think he would have taken more time and least put on a front like he cared. Obviouosly I have never returned and have a great dermatologist just down the street from him.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2006

Really impressed with himself. Control freak. Can be nice but then loses his cool and barks at you. I've heard he can be very nice to some patients. Doesn't spend much time with patient. I switched doctors four months ago and haven't looked back. There are doctors just as good as Green out there...why deal with this unpleasant man?

flag | Submitted December 20, 2005

I met with Dr. Green twice. Each time I noticed a Jekyll and Hyde personality: friendly one minute, openly rude and scornful the next. He also claimed extensive expertise in hair transplants, but didn't seem terribly interested in developing research in follicular stem cells--"not clinically relevant." And arrogant? Wow. At one point he said, "There may be smarter people than myself, but I doubt it." Truly. He also yelled at me for using the incorrect scientific word for the growth phase of a hair--"Get your terms straight!" When I asked him background questions about his experience, he answered, rolled his eyes and waved his hands to get me to speed things up. AVOID this guy. He doesn't seem to keep up with research such as Elaine Fuchs's work, thinks he's God's gift, and is so impatient I wondered whether he had a substance abuse problem. I have no hard knowledge of such abuse, but this guy is warped and humiliates patients. Friends report similar treatment from this man.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2005