Ratings for Dr. Chris R. Cornelius

This Dr. is not worth it. Refuse to provide care to my son because he is not vaccinated. He never intended to even find out of the reason (yes it was medical). Arrogant Dr. He will not work with you in a collective treatment of yourself of child. The staff was ok. Go to another Dr that will work with you.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Dr. Chris is terrific. Always listens and tries to solve your problems and if he is not sure he sends you to a specialist. His receptionist Christine is terrific. I like that his office is very consistant and he is very knowledgable and helpfull.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

The most arrogant rude man. Lot's of attitude and his staff are awful too. I missed an appointment, because of a misunderstanding on their part. They took a week to "review my case" and when I called into the office to inquire if they had made a decision (thinking we could better sort out this misunderstanding face to face)onlyto have him overhear the conversation and call out from his office that they were not going to see me!!! He is my son's and my husbands docter as well although he did not know it as I had never been to him before (new to the state. Hecame out to chastise me and left me feeling like I had been hit by a 2 x 4. His receptionist was equally rude to me on the phone when the doctor was out of the office He accused me of being rude to her even tho he had not actually heard myside nor obviously the thruth from her!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

Dr. Cornelius has no respect for the needs of his patients. As a patient with a mental disorder, it is imperative that I receive my medication promptly. Even with this knowledge, he waited until the day my medication ran out to inform me that he felt there was a "conflict of interest" because he personally knows my father. However, he continues to see both my son and husband. I would not recommend this doctor unless you prefer arrogance and disrespect to good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

This doctor is arrogant and argumentative; no bedside manners at all. Probably has a size complex. He is not a doctor I would recommend, nor is the atmosphere at his clinic pleasent. Staff are awful too, presumably that comes off of his attitude; seems like he is a bit of a dictator.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

I feel the girls in the office are very understand. Dr. Cornelius is very unfriendly. He does not ever do a full exmaine and he NEVER looks at you when he is talking to you. I feel like he does not care.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2007

Very cool and unapproachable. No smiles or comforting care. Took little to no history. I was made to feel I was a bother because I am middle aged, non athletic and somewhat overweight.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2006

Terrible bed side manners. Talks to the computer and never lays a hand on the human in front of him. Find someone who's compationate. Not this man

flag | Submitted July 3, 2006

Dr. Cornelius is one of the kindest and most competent physicians I've ever met. Truly a rare find, he is dedicated to giving his focused attention and time to every patient, even if it means he sees fewer patients and makes less money. He first treated me in the RRMC emergency room when I had nearly sliced off the tip of my finger. Though not a plastic surgeon, his stitches were perfect and my finger is good as new -- nerve sensation at about 95% and the scar almost impossible to detect. IMO, He should teach other doctors how to run their practices.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2005

Dr. Chris R. Cornelius's Credentials

• Univ Of Vt Coll Of Med, Burlington Vt 05405 (Grad. 1997)

MSP/BC Med