Ratings for Dr. Allison Haughton-Green

Hello my name is Isabel and I work for foot and ankle associates in the Orlando area. I have PCOS and I was struggling with losing Weight. I was eating foods that I thought were good for me and I just kept gaining weight which led me to Dr.Green. Over 8 weeks on the platinum metabolic lifetime program I have been able to lose 35 pounds. I hope someone that’s struggling like me will see this and is able to get help from Dr.Green because this does work. I’m not doing this only because I want to lose weight but also because I want to be healthier and I plan to get pregnant! With PCOS it’s hard because you’re infertile and have irregular menstrual periods but since I’ve been on the program I’ve been regular and ovulating and I’m looking forward to expanding my family once I meet my goal!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Hello I’m Adam from Orlando and I work security at universal studios. Me and my family were looking for places that helped with weight loss and through my dad’s research I was able to find Dr.Green. I was a little skeptical coming in at first. I thought they would just be telling me things I’ve been told for my whole life. But they really took the time to help me and figure out my weak areas. I honestly don’t think I could have lost the weight I lost without coming here. On the platinum lifetime metabolic program I was able to lose 80 pounds in 12 weeks. Dr. Allison Green really helped me in a way that I’ve never had before. She walked me through the process and really listened to me. I would recommend the platinum metabolic lifetime program because when I first started coming I was ashamed to get help but through Dr.Green I learned that asking for help isn’t a shameful thing to do and I have the knowledge to eat right and lose weight on my own.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Hello my name is Alex and I am a General Manager at Panera. I have tried other plans that didn't work previously and always had an issue maintaining my weight which led me to Dr.Green. On the platinum metabolic lifetime program I have been able to lose 40 pounds in 11 weeks! I have a summer dress that I was finally able to fit in today after owning it for years! Just this week alone I was able to lose 6.2 pounds even while I was on my period! I'm not hungry anymore and with Dr.Greens help I'm able to know how to eat to live, not live to eat. I would recommend the platinum lifetime metabolic program because it keeps me accountable to a healthier lifestyle.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Hello my name is Christian and I am a sale specialist In the Orlando area. I came to Dr.Green because I was tired, didn't have any energy throughout the day and all I wanted to do was sleep. On the platinum metabolic lifetime program I was able to lose 10.4 pounds in just one week! I have alot more energy throughout the day, I don't feel like I'm slugging around and I enjoy the foods that I'm eating! I would recommend this program because I love how the program is laid out for me and it makes it easy to follow and understand.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Hello my name is Haley and I am a Ucf Student studying criminal justice. All those Fad diets had never worked for me and I decided to see Dr.Green so I could make a lifestyle change. On the platinum metabolic lifetime program I have lost 9 pounds in 2 weeks! I have such a boost in my confidence now that I am looking and feeling healthier and I love how I can read food labels and have become more health conscious. I would recommend the platinum metabolic lifetime program because when I’m done with the program and can go back to eating what I want And how to eat in moderation so that I will not go back to how I was before.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Hello my name is Trevor and I am a mortgage loan officer in the Orlando area. I realized that I needed to improve my overhealth health and well being which led me to Dr.Green. Two days ago I went to a graduation party and had some birthday cake and despite this setback I was able to lose 2 pounds of fat on the platinum metabolic lifetime program. To correct myself I made sure to make soup with chicken broth and a variety of vegetables and Dr.Green was so happy for me. I would recommend the platinum metabolic lifetime program BECAUSE IT WORKS and made a believer out of me.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

I’m Jennifer Ortlieb I am 36 and a liscenced mental health counselor working with people with addiction. I felt guilty and ashamed because I myself was struggle with control of my own body! I live in Orlando and heard about Dr. Green and the Orlando institute of weight management and metabolic medicine from a yelp review! I have yoyod back and forth with my weight my whole life but was never sure what was going on. I didn’t know how to eat for my body type, I was always hungry and wasn’t eating but still gaining weight even with exercise, it was so frustrating! When I came to the Orlando institute Dr. Green looked over my symptoms and uncovered some common symptoms with insulin resistance. I started, per her recommendation, the platinum lifetime program. I was excited that I could reach where I wanted to be in just short 12 months. What I love about the program is that after I get to my goal weight Dr. Green has free monthly visits for five years to keep me accountable. In just two weeks I have lost 15.8 pounds. I feel so much better! I have no more body aches and a lot more energy. But the most important part is that I feel hopeful again! My only regret is not coming sooner! I would recommend the Orlando institute because you get the guidance of a real doctor who personalized a program for you. Before coming to the Orlando institute I thought I knew everything, but Dr. Green has given me some of the most valuable information that I can use my entire life!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Hello my name is Rachel and I am an interior designer in the orlando area. I felt that this past weekend would be difficult for me to eat healthy since I have kids and I am tempted to eat sweet foods especially since last weekend was Memorial Day. I made sure to watch my carbohydrate count and eat mostly protein and on the platinum lifetime metabolic program I was able to lose 5 pounds just this week! Dr.Green was astounded to see my results seeing as how most people usually gain weight over holidays! I would recommend this program because it keeps me accountable which is what I feel is the most important part when trying to become healthy.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Helloi I am Isabel, that works at Foot and Ankle Associates of Florida in Orlando. I found out about Dr. Green and The Orlando Institute of Weight Managment & Metabolic Medicine on google. She had amazing reviews! I came in for the free 15 minute consultation and was so happy that I actually met with Dr. Green. We clicked right away and we both have PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndome). I have struggled for over 6 years with losing weight because of the PCOS. I had read online that Dr. Green had PCOS and no longer has it now. So when I met Dr. Green and she told me “I have PCOS too and I know how to help you” that was the game changer! I started the Platinum Lifetime Metabolic Program specially for patients like me and Dr. Green with PCOS. Dr. Green did a thorough physical, labs, EKG. She discovered that I had high cholesterol, thryroid problems and was prediabetic. Thank God Dr. Green is so thorough and caught al these hormonal problems. I have just weighed in after 4 weeks on the program and I have lost a WHOPPING 22 lbs! I went to Disney and walked all day because I have so much energy at work and for my kids and husband. My scrubs are fitting much looser! I feel so good! I am sleeping well! I love the program, the natural supplements and injections. If I can help women seeking a solution for PCOS, that would definitely be great! I suffered for so long and now I am on my journey to achieve a healthier, slimmer, ME! I love Dr. Green and al her staff! They are caring, professional and I am blessed to be a part of the Orlando Insitute family! You will hear more from me soon!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Hello my name is Jennifer and I am an Executive in Orlando. I was at the point in my life where I decided to focus on myself and my long term health and so I decided to see Dr.Green! On the platinum lifetime metabolic program I have lost 14.6 pounds in just the first week! I love how even tho I am healthier physically I have mental clarity as well! My pants are getting looser and I feel amazing because I have less inflammation as well! I would recommend the platinum lifetime metabolic program because it takes all the guesswork out of weight loss. Dr. Green makes a plan customised for me, easy to follow and you see the results!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Dr. Allison Haughton-Green's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Allison Haughton Green M.D. FAAP, is physician and founder of The Orlando Institute of Weight Management and & Metabolic Medicine. Inspired by her weight loss journey, Dr. Green has dedicated her career to help individuals of all ages struggling to take control of their weight and the medical issues prompt by obesity. Dr. Green simply shares the best practices that helped her escape diabetes Type II by losing over 40 pounds and how she manages to keep them off for six years. She completed her Pediatric residency training with Orlando Health and holds a B.A Sc. in Microbiology from Howard University and a Doctor in Medicine Degree in Clinical Bariatric Children & Adults, Pediatrics.

• English
  • Spanish

• Howard University (Grad. 1992)
  • Emory University (Grad. 1996)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal