Ratings for Dr. Allison Haughton-Green

Hey my name is Julie and I’m a student! I was feeling extreme fatigue, brain fog and weight gain over the last few years which led me to Dr.Green. In three weeks I have lost 14.4 pounds on the Gold metabolic lifetime program! I have more energy throughout my day and my head feels clear! I love how I’m able to fit in my clothes better! I would recommend the gold metabolic lifetime program because it’s a great way to have guidance while you’re losing weight and keeps you on track so you don’t have to do it yourself. I also like how it’s very detailed and I’m supervised the whole way through so it’s very simple to follow.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

Hi! I’m Neil, a home inspector that lives and works in Orlando. I have been struggling with my weight even after having gastric bypass surgery and with anxiety for three years. I was driving by and decide to stop by The Orlando Weight Management & Metabolic Medicine. I came in for a free consultation and like Dr. Green’s approach. I started the Platinum Lifetime Metabolic Program Sept 9. Today I have lost 27.8 lbs in 5 weeks! I feel GREAT!!! More energy! I feel more relaxed and my family start noticing changes. I am not hungry. No cravings. I highly recommend the Orlando Institue. Dr. Green taught me now to read food labels. I did not know how dangerous certain carbs and sugars were. If you are struggling with your weight or anxiety, wait no more! Come and see Dr. Green!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

Hey my name is Ethan and I’m a nurse. I saw some of the reviews for the Orlando institute online and I said “let’s give it a shot”. On the platinum metabolic lifetime program I have lost 17.4 pounds in just two weeks. I have more energy in my day now and my pants are becoming looser. I would recommend the platinum metabolic lifetime program because for all those people that have tried other programs or diets this program shows you fast and balanced results.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

Hello my name is Shawn and I am a teacher at Faith Christian Academy at Orlando. I knew it was time for me to change my lifestyle. I’m 48 and it’s gotten much harder for me to manage my weight and I just didn’t feel good. I knew my weight was affecting my daily routine life and I came to see Dr.Green. On the platinum metabolic lifetime program I have lost 67 pounds in 4 weeks. I had to add new holes in my belt just so I could use it I’m wearing shirts that I haven’t worn in 6 years. I have more energy and I’m sleeping a lot better and I barely snore now. I love how I’m able to keep myself accountable and know what foods to avoid.I would recommend the platinum metabolic lifetime program because you’ll notice the results quickly. The support here helps your confidence, keeps you motivated, and I feel like I owe it to Dr.Green and the staff to do my best and this isn’t just helping me to lose weight but also save my life down the road.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

I am a full time student and server in central florida. I have been on the platinum metabolic life plan at The Orlando Institute of Weight Management; I am so close to reaching my goal weight and I have never felt better! The staff in Dr. Green's office is extremely supportive and are always there for me to cheer me on when I'm doing well and get me back on track when I need it. I would recommend coming in for a free consultation with Dr. Green to anyone wanting to change their life for the better. I took this opportunity and couldn't be happier and I'm excited to keep working hard to reach my goals!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

Hi my name is Hunter I am 11 years old and living in longwood with my family! About a month ago I saw a video of a boy my age, talking about his experience at Dr. Greens. I thought it was really cool that he was the same age and played baseball just like me. Ever since I was seven my weight was bothering me and I wanted to make a change and be healthier. I decided to start the gold lifetime metabolic program at the Orlando institute after I saw the video. Since I have started the program I have lost a total of 10 pounds in just one month! I used to want sugar and crackers all the time but my craving has disappeared. I am now able to make healthier choices in the foods that I put in my body. It feels great to have control and be able to make my own choices. I get excited to visit Dr. Green every week and the Oi family because she shows me different food and always gives me the motivation to keep going. There is something new every week to try, I even got low carb chocolate today! If you want a program that is easy to follow and always keeps you motivated I highly recommend Dr. Green!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

Hi my name is Reyna, I live in the apopka area and start Dr. Greens platinum lifetime metabolic program just 1 week ago. I have been struggling with high blood pressure, fatigue, headaches and overall weight issues for quite a while now. I read a few reviews online and felt hopeful that the Orlando Institute of weight management and metabolic medicine could finally help to cure me of these symptoms. After just one weeks I have lost a total of almost 13lbs. Since starting the program I haven't had any headaches and my energy has increased drastically. I am extremely happy that I started my journey with Dr. Green and the OI family. I can't wait to see what is to come next. If you have been struggling with headaches, fatigue, and weight like i have don't hesitate to come pay Dr. Green a visit.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

Hello my name is Shawn and I am a school teacher in Orlando. I knew that I hit the peak where I needed to take care of myself and change things up which led me to Dr.Green. I felt bloated all the time and had a hard time putting my shoes on and I realized that I was at the point where I needed to take care of myself. On the platinum metabolic lifetime program I lost 23.4 pounds in just one week. I feel better and without a doubt my clothes are getting loose. I was surprised that I’m not as hungry as I am. I had made a salad a couple days ago and I could only finish half of it because I was full. I would recommend the platinum metabolic lifetime program because it works. The results are unbelievable and it was better than I expected. Just seeing how I felt like being able to put my shoes on and feel my clothes getting looser is awesome.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

Hello my name is Lorna and I am self employed. I have diverticulosis and wanted to lose weight and get healthier which led me to Dr.Green. On my 4th week of the gold metabolic lifetime program I have lost 20 pounds! I have more energy throughout my day and I’m not as sleepy. I would recommend the gold metabolic lifetime program because it’s working for me and it’s essy to follow!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

My name is Misti; I am living in the Orlando area! I decided to come to Dr. Greens at the Orlando Institute of Weight Management and Metabolic Medicine to finally address some health concerns I have had for years. I have struggled with back pain and hormone imbalances for years now and knew that it was being caused by my weight. I started Dr. Greens platinum lifetime metabolic program 4 weeks ago and have already lost 34 lbs total! The most amazing thing that has happened to me since starting the program is that my back pain has disappeared! My energy levels have also increased, and I can make it though the day without a nap! I am very happy to finally see results and be given the education piece for lifelong long success! To any of you looking to make a change and live a healthier life I highly recommend the Orlando Institute. Heath is so much more than just a number on the scale and Dr. Green has helping to address my concerns!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Dr. Allison Haughton-Green's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Allison Haughton Green M.D. FAAP, is physician and founder of The Orlando Institute of Weight Management and & Metabolic Medicine. Inspired by her weight loss journey, Dr. Green has dedicated her career to help individuals of all ages struggling to take control of their weight and the medical issues prompt by obesity. Dr. Green simply shares the best practices that helped her escape diabetes Type II by losing over 40 pounds and how she manages to keep them off for six years. She completed her Pediatric residency training with Orlando Health and holds a B.A Sc. in Microbiology from Howard University and a Doctor in Medicine Degree in Clinical Bariatric Children & Adults, Pediatrics.

• English
  • Spanish

• Howard University (Grad. 1992)
  • Emory University (Grad. 1996)