Ratings for Dr. Allison Haughton-Green

My name is Misti; I am living in the Orlando area! I decided to come to Dr. Greens at the Orlando Institute of Weight Management and Metabolic Medicine to finally address some health concerns I have had for years. I have struggled with back pain and hormone imbalances for years now and knew that it was being caused by my weight. I started Dr. Greens platinum lifetime metabolic program 4 weeks ago and have already lost 34 lbs total! The most amazing thing that has happened to me since starting the program is that my back pain has disappeared! My energy levels have also increased, and I can make it though the day without a nap! I am very happy to finally see results and be given the education piece for lifelong long success! To any of you looking to make a change and live a healthier life I highly recommend the Orlando Institute. Heath is so much more than just a number on the scale and Dr. Green has helping to address my concerns!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Hello my name Tracy and I am a pharmacy director in the orlando area. I slowly gained weight over the last couple of years and tried a little bit of everything to lose weight so i wanted to learn what was causing me to gain weight as well as what i could do to change it which led me to the orlando institute. On the platinum metabolic lifetime program I have lost 12.6 pounds in 3 week. I feel and look better overall and I immediately saw a difference. Typically at this point I would be hungery and miserable but im not! Im excited about the food options and there are so many recipes I havent tried but im looking forward to it! I woikd recommend the platinum metabolic lifetime program because its more effective than anything else ive tried and its more effective than diet and exercise alone. I feel like there were pieces that were missing previously that are now coming together. The eating, the vitamins, the exercise in the right combination is more effective than anything else ive ever done.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

Hi my name is Tara, I live in Orlando. I started Dr. Greens platinum lifetime metabolic program 28 weeks ago and have lost a total of 54 lbs. I finally took the step to start the program after trying multiple different weight loss programs. This has been the only program that has worked immediately and I was seeing results after the first week! My favorite part is the support system, everyone at the Orlando Institute has become like family to me. Before the program I used to feel down a lot of the time, but I have a new found confidence and I feel better about my body and loving myself. My energy levels have sky rocketed. I no longer need coffee of cafein to get me through the day, it feels great! If you’re struggling with your confidence and self love I definitely reccomend taking a visit to Dr. Green!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

Hello evrryone! My name is Pamela. I am 47 years young ans i am a bartender in Orlando FL. I found The Orlando Institute of Weight Management & Metabolic Medicine when i searched for weight loss centers. I gsd to do something. This was the heaviest I had ever been. I was also drawn to Dr. Haughton-Green's testimonial on her website. I had debilitating headaches for years just like Dr. Green! I also had high blood pressure, allergies, low energy, and fatigue I started the Platinum Lifetime Metabolic Medicine August 6th. Today I weighed in and I lost 10 lbs in 1 week. What is the most AMAZING part is that i havent taken any migraine pain medication since starting. I always got migraines at work but was able to go the entire day without one. I was also able to exercise yesterday for the first time in years and for 30 minutes because my energy has finally returned. My husband even told me to tell Dr. Green "THANK YOU, MY WIFE IS BACK!"

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

Hello my name is Kim and I am a retired educator school administrator from New York. I was desperate to find out why my body was not responding to the healthy eating I was following. I was exercising 7 days a week walking up to 90 miles and I couldn’t lose weight, I felt like I had hit a wall which led me to the Orlando institute where Dr.Green gave me the answers. On the gold metabolic lifetime program I have lost 18.4 pounds in 4 weeks. I’m getting back my mojo and I love how I’m exploring new foods that work for me. I would recommend the gold metabolic lifetime program because of the attention that is given to the patients that come here and their willingness to work with you to succeed.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

Hi my name is Ellie, I live in the winter garden area snd started the platinum lifetime program at the Orlando Institute of Weight Management and Metabolic medicine with Dr. Greens just three weeks ago! I finally decided to start the program because i was feeling groggy and tired all the time, i wanted to take control of my health. I was having a hard time losing weight, nothing seemed to be working. Since I started the program I have lost 27 lbs total in just three weeks! I used to have terrible stomach pains and low energy but now I feel great. The stomach pains have dissapered completely and I feel as if I’m full of energy now! I couldn’t be happier that I started the program, even my family and coworkers have noticed the change! If you are looking for a lifestyle change or have bad stomsch pains and low energy this is the place for you!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

Hello my name is Zahie and I am a teacher. I wanted to get back into a healthy lifestyle and hearing what Dr.Green had to offer made me very excited. On the platinum metabolic lifetime program I have lost 31.8 pounds in little over a month. I feel better and lighter! I am more active and I feel better about the way I look! I also don’t feel sluggish anymore. I would recommend the platinum metabolic lifetime program because we have the guidance of a physician who helps me through what I need to eat, how much I need to drink and it’s a constant encouragement not to Fail or quit.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

My name is Randi, I am a retired financial planner and now a stay at home Mom to my two girls 2 and 4. I am 40 and After 2 c sections I was unable to lose the weight. Being 40 pounds over weight was really getting to me. I saw a picture of myself and that led me to look for a real solution that would be a new way of life for me. My research led me to dr green. I started on her gold lifetime metabolic program. I do the 90 day program now with my monthly follow ups. I was able to lose the 40 pounds and keep it off for now a year! I feel like my old self! I would reccomend dr green and the gold metabolic lifetime program because it works! It’s a lifestyle! I am so thankful I found her a year ago!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

Hello my name is Gretel and I am a server from Inverness. I decided I wanted to have a permanent lifestyle change and I wanted to take care of my body and my weight leading me to Dr.Green. On the platinum lifetime program I have lost a total of 135 pounds in little over a year. To say that my life and body has changed for the better is an understatement. I cant put a price on how much the program has changed my life. My ring size was 10 down to a 7 and my I've noticed my shoes getting too big for me now. It truly is a program that becomes part of your life and it becomes second nature to me now. I still get tempted to eat some unhealthy food but what Dr. Green has taught me I'm able to understand how to read food labels and understand the long term effects of eating healthy.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

Hey my name is Tara and I’m a photographer in the greater Orlando area. I’ve always struggled with my weight since I was young and I’ve gone on many diet plans which didn’t work for me. I wanted to do something about it and change myself since I also plan on being an actor and wanted to lose the weight so I would be able to feel better on camera which led me to Dr.Green. On the platinum metabolic lifetime program I have lost 52 pounds! It’s very nice when people who haven’t seen me in awhile are able to notice my weight change. I love how foods I thought I couldn’t live without like sugar or caffeine are no longer a part of my diet. There’s a lot of different food alternatives that Dr.Green has shown me that before I never would have eaten before because I thought they were gross but now are tasty and healthy for me. I would recommend the platinum metabolic lifetime program because it works for me as someone where being overweight runs in my family and It’s just very nice to be able to have control over my weight.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Dr. Allison Haughton-Green's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Allison Haughton Green M.D. FAAP, is physician and founder of The Orlando Institute of Weight Management and & Metabolic Medicine. Inspired by her weight loss journey, Dr. Green has dedicated her career to help individuals of all ages struggling to take control of their weight and the medical issues prompt by obesity. Dr. Green simply shares the best practices that helped her escape diabetes Type II by losing over 40 pounds and how she manages to keep them off for six years. She completed her Pediatric residency training with Orlando Health and holds a B.A Sc. in Microbiology from Howard University and a Doctor in Medicine Degree in Clinical Bariatric Children & Adults, Pediatrics.

• English
  • Spanish

• Howard University (Grad. 1992)
  • Emory University (Grad. 1996)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal