Ratings for Dr. Allison Haughton-Green

Hi, my name is Paubla Reyes and I am 28 years old and a Music Therapist in the Orlando Area. I came to Dr. Green to be able to manage my weight. So far, I am on week two of my program and I have already lost 8 pounds naturally with minimal exercise and eating right. I would recommend the Gold Program to anyone and everyone. Dr. Green and the OI Team hold me accountable during my weekly visits and have shown me the tools I need to be the healthiest version of myself.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

Hello my name is Lina and I’m a nurse in Orlando. Me and my husband came to the Orlando institute to see Dr. Allison Haughton Green because I wanted to be a support system for my husband as well as myself. On the gold metabolic lifetime program NO MEDS, all natural supplements I have lost 6.4 pounds!! I love how Im not feeling cravings and the food is easy to eat. I would recommend the gold metabolic lifetime program because you can see the change within THE WEEK! It’s totally doable and the results speak for themselves.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

Hello!!! My name is Brayan and im a professional baseball player! I came to Dr. Allison Haughton Green to see if i could lose weight and on the platinum metabolic lifetime program, NO PRESCRIPTION MEDS, ONLY NATURAL SUPPLEMENTS I have lost 18.6 pounds in ONE WEEK!! THIS HAS BEEN AMAZING!! I havent even worked out since i started. I have stopped snoring, I'm not gassy AND im not craving sugar anymore!! Last week I had a shirt that I couldnt wear but now I can fit in comfortably. Even my 3 year old daughter has noticed and she tells me that I've lost weight. Its simply nothing but greatness! I would recommend the platinum lifetime metabolic program because it works and it makes me feel like a brand new man.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

Hello! My name is Ilka Fahey and I’m a local physician in the Orlando area. I realized I was the heaviest I’ve ever been and I wanted to lose weight as well as get healthier which led me to Dr. Allison Haughton Green. On the first week of the program I lost 8 pounds! I also like how on the third and fourth day I felt significantly more energy! I would recommend Dr. Allison Haughton Green because you get personalized expert care, great customer service, the plan is clear and easy to follow and has proven results!!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

Hello!! My name is Ethan and I’m a nurse in Orlando! On the platinum metabolic lifetime program I have lost 38 pounds!! Previously I used to have daily migraines and headaches all the time. I got them so often that it became a part of my daily routine. After the 2nd week of the platinum metabolic lifetime program they went away and I’m so happy!! I would recommend the platinum metabolic lifetime program because you’re going to feel different and better. It will change your whole approach towards food!!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2018

Hey guys!! My name is Julie and I’m a UCF student!! I had a lot of fatigue and overall I didn’t feel like I had enough energy which led me to Dr.Allison Haughton Green. On the gold metabolic lifetime program I have lost 24.6 pounds! I have a lot more energy and I feel great!! I love how more active im able to be! I would recommend the gold metabolic lifetime program because it’s alot easier than losing the weight in your own and it’s laid out for you so you don’t have to worry about details.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2018

Hello!!!!! My name is Sondra and I am HR business partner in Orlando!! I have been on short and long acting insulin for 15 years and blood pressure medicine for 10 years. It’s my second week on the platinum metabolic lifetime program and I have just stopped using them for 9 days and my blood pressure/ levels are great! I would recommend the platinum metabolic lifetime program because it’s easy to follow, I can eat normal food and all the supplements are ALL NATURAL!!!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2018

Hey!!! My name is Breanna and I do sports reporting at the University of Central Florida. I wanted to learn about how to have a healthier lifestyle and to lose weight for my job which led me to Dr.Allison Haughton Green. I’ve been on the Gold metabolic lifetime program and I have lost 11 POUNDS IN ONE WEEK!! I was never hungry and the food was super easy to make for a college student. I would recommend the gold metabolic lifetime program because you’re not hungry at all during the program, Dr. Haughton Green always makes sure you’re losing weight in a healthy way, the food is good, the plan is easy to follow and IT WORKS!!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

Hey!!! My name is Nicole and I’m a UCF student working at Fresh Kitchen!!! While Working at Fresh Kitchen I was surrounded by temptation and it was very hard for me not to give in.I was doing my research on google and I saw that Dr.Allison Haughton Green’s office was located right by me and so I was interested in the Orlando institute of weight management and metabolic medicine! On the platinum metabolic lifetime program I have lost 11.8 POUNDS IN 2 WEEKS!! What’s even more amazing is that I was able to do this with NO PRESCRIPTION MEDS and it was 100% ALL NATURAL!! I have more energy throughout my day and my coworkers have even noticed my change in energy!! When my alarm would go off I would hate getting out of bed but now I have so much energy that I just jump out of bed and get ready just like that!!! I would recommend the platinum metabolic lifetime program because it’s a step by step guide to help you out and give you guidance!!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

Hi! I’m Sue from Apopka! I came to Dr. Haughton-Green at The Orlando Insitute of Weight Management & Metabolic Medicine to lose 30 lbs before knee surgery. I knew that I wanted to feel better and needed to get my HbA1C below 8.0 before surgery. I started on Platinum Lifetime Metabolic Program with all natural supplements and no medications last Tuesday November. Today I can e for my first free weekly weigh in and I lost 11.4 lbs in just 1 week!!!! Before seeing Dr. Green, I used to take over 150 units of insulin per day. Now I am down to 9 units per day! The most amazing thing is that my blood sugars are so controlled that I have NOT have to take insulin for the past FOUR days! At the rate, I am hoping to me off my insulin forever! I recommend Dr. Green because of the personalized diet and the friendliness of the staff!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

Dr. Allison Haughton-Green's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Allison Haughton Green M.D. FAAP, is physician and founder of The Orlando Institute of Weight Management and & Metabolic Medicine. Inspired by her weight loss journey, Dr. Green has dedicated her career to help individuals of all ages struggling to take control of their weight and the medical issues prompt by obesity. Dr. Green simply shares the best practices that helped her escape diabetes Type II by losing over 40 pounds and how she manages to keep them off for six years. She completed her Pediatric residency training with Orlando Health and holds a B.A Sc. in Microbiology from Howard University and a Doctor in Medicine Degree in Clinical Bariatric Children & Adults, Pediatrics.

• English
  • Spanish

• Howard University (Grad. 1992)
  • Emory University (Grad. 1996)

HealthFirst