Ratings for Dr. Gerald T. Simmons

At the time I was in my early 30's and he had me going to his office 2-3 a month. Mind you I have no health issues what so ever. Finally, people started asking me why I go so much....oh wait...he wanted to prescribe every pill in the universe to me. He constantly reads out of a book and use to be a construction worker. Ummm-no thanks. I'll give him credit that he use to be very hot looking other than that- a waste of time. If you don't value your health than go to him.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

Good doctor, who pays attention and will fully explain to you your treatment. His staff has changed recently so some of the familiarity I had with his receptionists is gone, but really isn't a problem.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2007

Dr. Simmons is great! Each time I have been in there was a pleasure. Hardly any wait. His office waiting room wasn't packed, which says to me that he is not overbooking. Really good doctory that I would highly recommend. My only criticism would be that he seems to be a bit drug-pushy - and will give you prescriptions that are high dollar when you go to fill them. That said - great doctor!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2005

Dr. Gerald T. Simmons's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Oswego, NY