Ratings for Dr. William D. Hottenstein

I guess everyone has their own opinion based on their experiences with a doctor. Personally I have been seeing Dr. H for over 10 years. His staff except for his RN, "Dee" will let you stand there and wait until they get done doing anything they are doing, before they acknowledge your even standing right in front of them. Very unpredictable about what your appointment will be like, it changes from visit to visit. Dr. H. never asks you anything about how your doing, or anything about your life and health. I usually have to tell him what I am there for and any issue I might be having. likes to prescribe pills. Not even good with insurance paperwork for disability. I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Is very responsive answers questions, visited the my wife every morning in the hospital to follow up on her treatment.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

I have been going to Doctor H for years. I think he is fabulous. Always there for me Cannot ask for anyone better. I do not get some of the other comments.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

dr. is very helpful, he dosent push medications, first he trys something natral, or physical theropy for an injury. he does not try to solve all problems with me, when i had a seizure he refered me to a nerologist. if he's not comfortable with the problem he will send you to get medical tests first. in my opinion these are very wise choices

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

The staff is incredible...I wish I could say the same for Dr.H. He is definitely a pill doctor. He just throws you on medication without sending you for tests. He was very rude when he found out I saw a specialist for a second opinion and told me I was wasting my time. Not very compassionate either.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

I went to this dr because he came highly recommended on here. But, after this last visit I will be switching. He's very short with his responses and does not like my medical knowledge.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2008

Amazing Doctor. His knowledge is incredible. Not only did he help treat me, but reassured me that I would not loose mhy live. Thanks Dr. H.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2008

This was my new doctor last week and is now my old doctor. He said I had ulnar nerve compression but when I asked what to do about it he just shrugged and said he didn't know. On top of that, he basically laughed at my other problems and was extremely rude and ignorant. I am immediately switching to a new doctor.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2008

good doctor. i actually prefer his partner, Dr. Szustak - he's been in practice longer and is more knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2007

Nice Guy and very knowledgable. It always easy to get an appointment

flag | Submitted October 10, 2006

Dr. William D. Hottenstein's Credentials

• Hahneman Medical College Of The Pacific (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kingston, PA