Ratings for Dr. Krista A. Toomre

Saw Dr. Toomre @ IMG weekend clinic due to a very bad sore throat. She looked at my throat, said that it was a VIRUS, however, did NOT give me an Rx for THERAFLU. the usual treatment for viral infection.

Submitted February 4, 2018

she's a wonderful doctor. She's so sweet. She very understanding and helpful

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

awesome Doctor, caring, great communicator, listens....she is THE BEST!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

This doctor did not review medical tests with me which indicated a serious health problem.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2010

MD argued with me on the phone about how i felt and how i shouldn't feel as bad as i do with the type of infection i was dealing with. she stated,"i can't believe you are calling me at 0230 in the morning with a complaint like this, i have to get up in the morning and you are waking me up for this?" all i needed was an antibiotic. wasn't like i was asking for pain med or various drug seeking behavior. just not good bedside manner. i work in the medical field and have received this attitude from this MD on a professional level as well. would not recommend.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2009

Dr Toomre is very personable and knowledgeable. She has good bedside manners and overall is one of the better doctors I have had. However, the poor staff support (especially telephone) and lack of punctuality have led me to begin looking elsewhere for a doctor.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2009

Dr. Toomre is our family doctor for myself and my three and six year old. She has been their doctor since birth. I really appreciate the fact that she limits use of antibiotics. My kids have only had antibiotics one time each, this approach has made their immune systems stronger. She also has children of her own so she takes a very common sense approach.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2009

My doctor for 10 yrs, very caring, has diagnosed things that other physicians didn't pick up on. Always takes ample time to evaluate symptoms, question and answers openly. Timely follow up w/results, quick response when requests are made for information or prescription refills.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2008

I have been a patient of Dr. Toomre for many years. I think she is wonderful and has a terrific bedside manner. I would highly recommend her. She is sincere, kind and always upbeat. She has helped me on numerous occasions and gets an A+ from me!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008

I HAVE SEEN ALOT OF DOCTORS IN SARASOTA , FL AND BY FAR DR. K. TOOMRE HAS BEEN THE MOST PERSONABLE AND DOES TAKE A PERSONAL INTEREST IN HER PATIENTS. SHE ALSO EXPLAINS OPTIONS OF TREATMENT AND SPENDS THE TIME TO DISCUSS THE DETAILS. I BELIEVE SHE SETS AN EXAMPLE TO BE FOLLOWED AND IS A QUALITY DOCTOR TO THIS AREAS HEALTHCARE COMMUNITY.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2007

Dr. Krista A. Toomre's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)