Ratings for Dr. John F. Gorski

I find most the staff to be extremely helpful and competent. They never have a problem doing referrals. Dr John is the only dr who put me on an antibiotic after 3 weeks of a horrible upper respiratory infection. The er i went to the night before seeing dr John Gorski would not even give me an antibiotic and I was a mess. When I went to Dr. Gorski the next day he put me on medication and I got better fast. He took his time with me

flag | Submitted September 1, 2009

You will not get a callback when your results come in, you will not be able to have your results unless you come in and wait 2 to 3 hours. I will not ever use them again although I have used them for the past 7 years. No more. Service is horrible. The staff is illiterate and unqualified. When you call you will be put on hold for eons just to have the receptionisht ask you again what are you calling for like we didn't just speak?? Where do they get these people??

flag | Submitted January 2, 2007

It's not so much the doctor (when you can actually see him) but his staff that is horrible (with the exception of his PA, Jill, who seems to balance the office and take on the stressors that go with that huge responsibility). His office hours are horrible and the ladies who answer the phones and take care of paperwork do not seem knowledgeable at all. They definitely do not belong in a medical office.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2005

Dr. John F. Gorski's Credentials

• French

• Akademia Med W Warszawie, Warszawa, Poland (Grad. 1982)