Ratings for Dr. Scott G. Resig

Doctor Resig is an outstanding surgeon who did a total knee replacement and I received excellent results. Staff extremely friendly and helpful. Would recommend for any of his surgical procedures!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Resig saw my 6 year old daughter for her ankle fracture and did an outstanding job treating with a great deal of patience.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr Resig was referred to me because he is trained in foot and ankle. He was very compassionate about my problem and answered my questions. I return to him for follow up soon, but so far so good.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Do not, I repeat do not go to Dr. Resig. He misdiagnosed my injury, now I have to find a completely new doctor to have surgery and start the healing process all over again. He is very disinterested and his not so experienced Physician assistants do all of the work.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

In general, the doctor is very smug. He seems disinterested and makes you feel like you're wasting his time. He won't return calls about test results. After leaving FOUR messages requesting my test results I'm picking up my records and finding a different doctor.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

Waited ~40 minutes. Dr. Resig did not spend much time with me or really listen very well when I tried to explain my symptoms. He ended up recommending physical therapy which I think was a good recommendation. He said he would refer me to someone and gave me a flyer. But the place he referred me for physical therapy turned out to be a 45 minute drive from my house. He did not try to ask where I lived or find something manageable/well-suited for me.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

I felt like I was a burden to him. Didn't take much time to speak with me or answer questions. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

Do not go to Dr Resig. He is rude, spends no time with you, and after he leaves you injured with more issues after surgery than when you went in, he will not do anything to help. He should not be a doctor and this facility should be shut down. All around terrible doctor, staff, and facility. DO NOT SEE RESIG!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

As an orthopedic nurse of 22+ years, Dr. Resig is one of the best ortho surgeons I have had the pleasure to meet. And even as an overweight individual who was allowed to put NO weight on my broken leg for 6 weeks, he worked with me as other symptoms developed in my non-affected side due to complication of having to bear all my weight on one side of my body. He has a wonderful bedside manner and I am very, very blessed to have him on call when I fell down 16 stairs which resulted as one of the worst break (largest breaks) he has seen. Thank you Dr. Resig. You and your staff are wonderful (especially his PA--Jarod, he is very, very knowledgeable and compassionate. Thanks to all for your key role in my recovery.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

My 8 year old daughter saw Dr. Reuse after an injury to her ankle. He did the surgery and so far so good. When we saw Dr. Resig in his office for a follow up visit, he was very kind and helpful. My daughter was upset and scared and Dr. Resig came in and was very calm and patient with my daughter. When her put her cast on, he was also very patient as my 8 year old changed her mind several times about the color of her cast.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2011

Dr. Scott G. Resig's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1998)

Commercial Insurance Company